chapter 110

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

He walked closer to her and held her shoulders. Elsa lifted her teary eyes to look at him.

She slowly got up from the ground and stood next to him. He held her cheeks in his hand and used his thumb to wipe the tears away.

He then kissed her forehead before going for her lips. His kiss was gentle and very comforting to Elsa. He then pulled her into his arms, enveloping her in a warm embrace. Elsa felt the warmth go straight into her heart.

Tears fell from her eyes and soon Jeremy's coat was soaked in them, but he kept hugging her until she calmed down.

***

Elsa was seated in the car, waiting for Jeremy who wanted to stop at a supermarket.

He told her to wait in the car for him and that he would be back soon. He didn't go into details about what he needed to get.

Elsa waited for him in the car as instructed, her mind racing with thoughts. She didn't know what Jeremy was going to get, but he had asked her what her favorite flavor was. Maybe he wanted to get her something?

Maybe, and maybe not.

When Jeremy came back, he had two bags with him. He put one on the back seat and then came to the driver's seat with the other. After he was comfortably seated, he took out what was in the bag and gave it to Elsa.

It was a sundae ice cream, vanilla flavor with chocolate peanuts. The sundae was a large size, meaning there was a lot of ice cream inside.

Elsa looked at him with big round eyes, “you got ice cream?” She asked surprised.

She hadn't asked him to get her anything.

He nodded and smiled lightly, “I heard ice cream and chocolate helps lift a girl's spirit and puts a smile on their face.”

He had noticed how sad Elsa was, and since he wasn't good with words, he brought her ice cream instead.

‘That’s so nice of him,’ Elsa thought.

She smiled and said, “Thank you, Jeremy.”

The ice cream was so good that she forgot about her problems.

***

That evening, Jeremy stayed with Elsa again. They watched Pokemon together.

Elsa had changed out of her jumpsuit and into a comfortable dress in the afternoon. It was one of her favorites, a short brown dress.

Jeremy kept asking questions while watching the episode because he had started watching from the middle and didn't know the characters very well.

But soon they agreed that he liked Pikachu and Ash, and he absolutely disliked Team Rocket. He was a little confused as to why Pikachu only said his name, sometimes in full and sometimes in short form, "Pika." But he got used to it and stopped asking so many questions.

Not that it annoyed Elsa to answer them. She liked it, and she loved how curious he was.