chapter 149

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa looked at him in horror. How could he doubt that about her?

“Jeremy, no! You were my first! You know that!... I bled and you saw the bedsheets with the blood stain, remember? I have only been with one man in my life. That man is you.” She almost shrieked those words out of desperation and the pain she felt in her head.

Jeremy went quiet for a moment, only to let out a deep chuckle after. “Yeah, you're right. Maybe you didn't sleep with someone before me. But that doesn't mean you didn't sleep with someone after.”

Elsa cried out, “Oh my God, Jeremy no!... I have only been with you!”

“Also, you being a virgin that night showed me something. You are such a liar, it’s like you have to lie to live,” he said as he shook his head.

“I... I don't understand...”

“Then I'll tell you, Mrs. Callahan... You made me believe that you and I slept together so I would marry you, only for it to be a lie!” Elsa gasped.

He still believed she was Gwen, and now he believed she lied about their night together because she would have lost her virginity that night.

Elsa tried to talk to him again, but it ended up being pointless because he didn't want to listen to her.

“You wanted to marry so badly that you schemed your way into being my wife, didn't you? Then tonight, I will give you the benefits of being my wife that you so badly wanted.”

Anger had clouded him, and he decided to use Elsa to vent. He tore off all her clothes in anger until she was naked in front of him. And then, right there on his bed, he had his way with her.

This time, it was different. He wasn't as gentle as before. His eyes were distant and cold. Elsa felt pain instead of pleasure. She felt humiliation instead of love. Because he wasn't making love to her, he was punishing her for her sins.

Elsa's eyes turned red from the pain, but she gripped the bedsheets tightly and endured it. She let him do what he wanted with her and didn't push him away. At least he touched her again. That was good enough for her.

She looked into those cold, distant eyes and reminded herself of how warm, gentle, and safe they were on their first night. They were the same eyes. It was the same man. He was the same person who made her fall in love in seconds. It was still him. So she let him do whatever he wanted.

After Jeremy had his fill, he got off her, got into the blankets, and laid down next to her. He didn't say anything and didn't touch her again. He just turned off the lights and went quiet.

Elsa’s cries died down after a few minutes of crying in the dark. She wiped away her tears before turning to Jeremy. She moved closer to him courageously as her head kept imagining the man she fell in love with. She held his face and then placed a gentle and light kiss on his lips.

She couldn't tell if Jeremy was already asleep or not, but that didn't bother her. She just wanted to get a goodnight kiss from him. And after, she wrapped her arms around him and cuddled him.

She held him tightly as the few remaining tears fell from her eyes. She listened to his heartbeat and felt the warmth of his body.

And then, she forgave him. She forgave him, saying to herself he was just angry and confused. But he was still the man she fell in love with. He would come around. Just give him some time.