chapter 168

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa wanted to look him in the eye and know his answer to this. Maybe then she would let him go. “Who is she then? Victoria?” she asked.

“That’s right... She is the only woman for me,” he answered without hesitation.

“And what about my love for you?” she said, sounding very pitiful.

“Did I ask you to love me?” Jeremy asked with an arrogant tone.

“Heh!” She laughed bitterly and looked away from him as she wiped her tears away.

“I don't need you loving me. It would be better if you killed that love and got rid of those feelings because I will never love someone like you,” he said.

Elsa nodded to show she understood what he said. She didn't say anything back to him.

She expected him to leave right after he said such hurtful things to her, but he didn't. Instead, he grabbed her arm and forced her to stand up.

He then grabbed her by the back of her neck and forced her to look at him.

He brought her close to his face and gritted his teeth while saying against her lips, “I hate you!”

He then roughly pressed his lips on hers. His words were still ringing in Elsa's mind, so she did not want this kiss.

She tried to push him away and pull away from the kiss, but his grip on her neck was too strong.

The kiss could not even be considered a kiss because of how rough it was. He was sucking her lips hard. He said he didn't love her, so why was he kissing her?

He should save himself for his fiancée. He was probably just doing this to hurt her and nothing more. It was all for that.

A loud whimper escaped her throat when she was starting to feel suffocated. When Elsa tried to get out of his grip, Jeremy got even angrier and chewed her bottom lip with rage.

She missed the times when he would kiss her gently and affectionately. Now he was kissing her like he wanted to pull her lips off. He only let her go when he felt her struggling for air really hard.

And also, he tasted something metallic. When he let her go, he saw a little cut on her lower lip. His eyes grew darker.

He threw Elsa on the bed and started unbuttoning her shirt while gritting his teeth.

Elsa tried to fight him at first, but she gave in because her weak self couldn't resist him, even when she was just hurt by him.

She was ashamed at how she couldn't stop herself from wanting him, how her heart was bleeding from his words but still yearning for him.

***

Jeremy threw a box of contraceptives next to Elsa as he put on his tie. He was dressed and ready to leave, while Elsa was still lying in bed naked.

Elsa looked at the pills and then back at Jeremy, confused. He had never given her contraceptives before, why now?

She sat up on the bed, covering herself with the blanket since she was still naked. She reached out for the box and read it.

“I know you, I know that with your first plan not working, you will try to get pregnant with my child, and I will not allow it,” Jeremy said.