chapter 164

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa found Lui seated in the living room with four men.

The men looked like his subordinates. It was the first time she had seen Lui without a suit; he was wearing a white short-sleeved t-shirt.

Elsa noticed that his left arm was covered in tattoos, something his suits had hidden.

The tattoos went up to his wrist, but stopped just an inch away.

This made his dark features look even darker, adding to his mysterious aura. Despite him sitting on the couch looking perfect, Elsa couldn't help but think about Jeremy.

She went to her bag and checked her phone, but there were no notifications from him.

She already missed him terribly, even though she had seen him this morning, leaving with another woman in his arms.

She almost called him, almost dialed his number...

“Elsa, there you are,” Lui said when he noticed her standing in the living room at a distance from him.

Elsa was just about to press call, but she put her phone in her pocket and gave Lui her full attention.

“Hey Lui,” she said, then turned to his companions and smiled warmly.

“Hello.” The men only nodded at her without saying anything in return.

Lui got up from his seat and walked over to Elsa. “How was your day?”

“It was boring, as usual,” she shrugged and chuckled.

She had made some good progress with her mom today, which lifted her spirits. This morning, her spirits were so low that the devil could say hi to them.

This evening, they were a little higher. They were still on the ground, but higher than before.

“That's too bad,” Lui laughed. “Are you hungry? I could have the maid fix you something to eat.”

Elsa shook her head. “No, thank you. I'm just tired. I need to rest.”

“Of course. Your room is all ready for you. All your stuff is there.” He then called one of the maids and asked them to take Elsa to her room.

Elsa had only brought her things and immediately left, so she didn't get to see her room because she was already late for work.

The room she was given was quite big and spacious. Lui seemed to love black so much because her bedroom had black curtains and dark walls. But the ceiling was white.

Lui wanted to introduce Elsa to Gwen's pet that still stayed with him, but after how scared she was with the shark that couldn't hurt her, she would be terrified when she saw a snake slithering around her.

Despite being told to only take Elsa in and not get involved in anything because Gwen didn't want him to, Lui still wanted to know everything about what was going on.

Who changed Elsa's data? How did they change it? Why did they change it? Why was it so important for them to have Jeremy believe she was Gwen?

The thought of Jeremy had him gritting his teeth and his eyes darkening, but nobody noticed this.