chapter 113

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

However it is, what happened last night was forever written in her heart.

Elsa smiled at her reflection before stepping into the shower.

Maybe it was all in her head, but she felt different that day. Perhaps it was the Happy Hormones.

Plus, she hadn't had any headaches all weekend with Jeremy. That was relief.

Elsa got into a pink bathrobe after finishing her shower.

When she came out of the bathroom, she found Jeremy already up. He was standing next to the bed pulling out the bedsheets.

And when he was done, he carried them in his hand and handed them turned to Elsa. “You might need to change this.”

Those words were enough to make her blush and look away.

***

That Sunday, Jeremy took Elsa back to his Villa. Elsa thought they would spend the whole day together like they did on Saturday, but he was called to the office to handle something important so he had to leave.

Elsa was left alone at home  and decided to pass the time by painting for the first time.

She went to a local store nearby that had everything she needed to paint.

Once when she had all she needed, she came home and she returned home and went to  the back yard where with her things.

She was now standing in the backyard with a brush in her hand. She was looking at the empty canvas wondering what to paint.

She wanted to come up with something and at least paint the first layer, that day.

She loved painting. Although right now she does it as a hobby and her work stayed in her studio, which was the spare room in her old apartment.

She had been painting since childhood, as it was her little escape from the world.

Today, she was looking for inspiration. And once she found it, she would figure out which brushes to use, the even strokes, the verified colors and whether to make it fluid or not. She would know if she should make it lively, let the colors mix, layer and dissolve. She felt the need that at least the paint on the canvas should to live on its own. An alive painting.

She hadn't decide whether it
will express joy or sadness, happiness or sorrow. But it had to show an emotion.

Right then, she started thinking about Jeremy. That the thought of him and her smiling.  Just then, a bee flew by and she smiled at it. Jeremy was really making her too happy.

Maybe, she should paint Jeremy...

She had never painted a person before. But perhaps the person she falling for so hard and fast, should be the first person she paints.

Deciding on that, she put the brush down and took a pencil.

She decided to capture him in that serious bossy face he liked to wear all the time. And she would draw him exactly as he was yesterday when they were in going to his office.

She drew his eyes and features with attentiveness and focus, making them more defined than. She had to make sure this was better than her other drawings. She drew his hair exactly how it was. She then drew his suit because she wanted to capture his entire upper body.

 She then drew his suit because she wanted to capture his entire upper body