chapter 172

👼 MY ANGEL👼

👼 MY ANGEL👼

Summoned at the Callahan Manor to see this?

Something that hurt her bad?

She was a jealous woman and this was pure torture.

“What are you doing here?” Victoria asked acting completely oblivious of what she had planned and what was about to happen.

This will be money well spent.

Because this brought the divorce a step closer.

Elsa's eyes were on Jeremy the entire time. She was analyzing everything. From his body language, where he placed his hand, how close he was seated to Victoria.

She noticed there was no space between them. She noticed Jeremy and Victoria's hands intertwined with each other. She noticed how comfortable, relax and happy he seemed next to her.

And how that happiness seemed to have died the moment he saw her. The smile turned to a frown.

“Is the old master home? He called for me here?” Elsa asked both of them.

All she wanted was to ask him why he called for her and then just go back home and cry.

“Gwen! You bitch!” A very high pitch voice screamed at her.

She turned around and saw Lorna coming into the living room.

Her eyes were fixed at her and her fists clenched on both her sides.

One could tell she was beyond angry and that anger was for Elsa.

She got Elsa very quickly. “Did you marry Jeremy so you can tarnish his image?” She asked in anger.

“What kind of a daughter in law are you? What kind of wife are you? Running around and jumping in bed with every man. I knew you were not worthy of being Jeremy's wife.”

After attacking her twice, she knew Elsa wouldn't fight her back which meant she can do and say whatever she wanted.

Elsa thought it was about Allan. God knows she wanted to apologize to Allan that evening for everything. He didn't deserve to be included in this.

But the fury Mrs Callahan had made Elsa question where this anger came from because it cannot just be about Allan. Unless of course, she was exaggerating the situation and thinking the worst. Because how can those pictures possible say she was in bed with another man?

She turned to Jeremy and said. “I knew it, I knew it. Jeremy, didn't I tell you? Why didn't you listen to your mother and faked marrying her for the public eye that way she wasn’t really associated with us?”

She then turned to Elsa with her red eyes. “She slept with Jeremy to get him to marry her. How would she have any morals? Who knows how many others she climbed on their beds. I never thought it was possible for me to think even more less of you.”

Elsa didn't say anything but she wanted to ask what in the world was she talking about.

“Do you know how Jeremy had to pull some strings so that videos of you stealing another woman's bracelet doesn't go viral? And gets taken down immediately? Do you know that you could still be in jail if Jeremy hadn't told that woman to let the issue go?”

Elsa had no idea that a video of her at that party had been put on the internet and Jeremy immediately took it down. Maybe she didn't know because she never saw it.

“He has to clean up your messes because you are such a trouble maker who cannot be trusted.

“What exactly is your plan Gwen? You want to taint our family name, don't you? You are doing this to ruin our family name? To ruin Jeremy's brand? What kind of wife are you?”

Elsa felt misunderstood. But at that moment, she kept her mouth shut and let Mrs Callahan shout at her all she wanted.

She never learned how to defend herself. That was what her overdependence on Gwen put her.

She was so used to being protected by her, she never learnt to protect herself.

Elsa had become so accustomed to being protected by Gwen that she never learned to protect herself