intended one

This was the smut I was intending to put in the book. I had written it before hand. I wrote it before even starting the book. But I chose to not do the details once I got to that chapter, the chapter before this. But there is no reason I cannot share.

I don't know if it will make sense now, but... Let's hope it does.

So you know, I kept this smut as elegant as possible. (If you know what I mean)

JEREMY'S POV

I traced my fingers on her thighs. A light touch, with only the tip grazing her soft skin.

Her short dress giving me direct skin contact. The dress she wore for me. And I cannot wait to tear it off.

I traveled up her thighs with one destination in mind, her perfect round ass I've been dying to feel.

The soldier in my pants was already standing at attention. Eager to invade, eager to feel her sweet delicate folds wrapped around it. Eager to have it's release.

I squeezed her butt and she let out a little moan. Her eyes closed, and her juicy lips parted, just a little.

She looks so angelic, even when she is turned on.

I watch her closely as I lean into her pressing my body lightly on hers.

Her eyes open and they look so glossy. Her cheeks are flashing with a blush. I feel her anticipation for what's about to happen. What we are about to do.

I put my hand on her jaw and my thumb starts tracing her lips. The lips still has her pink lipstick on. The lipstick I cannot wait to ruin.

She is staring at me and I see the arousal, the lust in her eyes. She craves for me, just as bad as I for her.

I cannot wait to pound her hard and deep in this bed. I cannot wait to have her moans bless my ears.

Her feminine delicious scent invades my nose and sends a electric feeling down my spine. I press my lips on hers in response to that.

I suck her lower lips greedily. They are just as sweet as I remembered. Just as juicy. I cannot get enough so I kiss them deeper. My body is heated, all I can think of is what her face will look like when she comes for me. And I want to watch that and enjoy every second of it.

I feel her hands go around my neck as she pulls my head closer deepening the kiss even more. She moans in my mouth, and that has my soldier twitch in my pants. I am getting impatient and so is she.

I groan before shoving my tongue into her mouth, she gives me access without any denial. That has me even more excited as explore her mouth. As I have my tongue there, I can't help but imagine how wide it would open when she is on her knees giving me pleasure.

She is squirming under me as another little moan escapes her throat. I grin at that before biting her lower lip, then releasing it.

My kisses go to her jaw and I start tracing it down to her neck. I grab her butt and press it up pushing her against me.

I am touching her where I've been dreaming of all night. And when she realizes that, she parts her legs even wider and I press our privates against each other.

And when she realizes that, she parts her legs even wider and I press our privates against each other.

I hope you liked that... That's all I wrote... Sorry..

I just wanted to share this, but this isn't a chapter. The next one will continue from chapter 111. So this is, but isn't a part of the book. If that makes sense.