part 3

(there is a little snippet at the end of the author's note.)

(Btw, all the books are on a reading list on my profile so you can just find them there easily and quickly)

Hello, love🙋‍♀️

I know right now you probably hate Jeremy and like Lui.

I like Lui too... He is so hot in my head, you have no idea.

You may or may not want Jeremy to be redeemed. You may or may not want Elsa to fall in love with someone else.

I haven't really made it known who the end game couple in this story are. If you think anyone are the end couple, that's your choice. I don't think I ever showed or hinted who they are. Not even in the description. But you can ship whoever you want.

You may have met the male lead. You may have not. You may want Jeremy to be with Elsa, you may not.

You may want Lui to be with Elsa, you may not.

Elsa might end up with someone, or she may not and just stick to herself. Who knows but the book.

(Remember, this book is not a twenty chapter long book. So you cannot assume anything. There is too much room for change.)

I know you may want change right now, but it is not coming until part 4. Because I am the type of writer who likes to push things to the limit. I like to push it past the breaking point. So to me, this is not yet the breaking point. This is just testing the waters.

Here things are forgivable. Here Jeremy is forgivable. Even you might be able to forgive Jeremy right now if he suddenly changes into a good person, and I don't want that.

I don't want you and Elsa to just forgive. I don't want Jeremy to just repent. I don't want this toxic relationship to just take a 180° turn and become good.

I don't want Elsa to be that girl for the rest of the book.

What I want for this story, may not be what you expect. Although I have given you a lot of hints before.

If you don't know what's coming, that's even better. I will surprise you when it comes.

But sadly no, things aren't going to get better for Elsa in part three. That will interfere with something. (When the book is done and you come back one day to reread and you see this, you will smirk. Because you will understand the meaning.)

But let me just say, I want things to be so bad, because I need a trigger. Yes, a trigger.

I don't want Elsa to give up. I want her to revenge. I want hate. I want anger. I want thirst for vengeance that is so big, nothing can stop it.

Because I like a story where the female lead takes revenge.

All the stories I have read here, the female lead gets hurt by the man, she leaves him, he comes back begging, they realize they cannot live without each other. They forgive each other, and then they live happily ever after. 😒 And it all happens so quickly... Don't get me wrong, that is all cute and all. But...

No! I don't want that for my story.

I don't want anything like that. No, thank you!

I want revenge.

Yes! Revenge! Now that is exciting.

But for that to happen, something needs to be behind it. For Elsa to stand on her feet, she needs to be pushed down so hard she cannot get up. For Elsa get become strong, she needs to get weakened first.