chapter 174

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa felt that this was ridiculous and didn't make sense. “Are you listening to yourself? So what you're saying is that I kidnapped myself and then pretended to be in danger so Jeremy would save me?

“How would that make sense? I never called Jeremy asking him to come save me. How would he have known I was in danger?” She asked this because honestly, the only way she could have successfully faked being kidnapped is if the kidnapper called Jeremy to ask for a ransom or if Elsa had told Jeremy she was kidnapped.

Lorna didn't like the tone Elsa used to talk to her. It made her angrier. She was just about to shout something when Victoria spoke up, “Gwen, don't lie. You're the one who told me to tell Jeremy that you had been kidnapped so he would come save you. And I told him without knowing that you were actually pretending to be in danger.”

Elsa rolled her eyes in annoyance. “When did I tell you that?” She asked, pissed off.

Victoria took out her phone and showed the screen to Elsa. It showed a message; Vic, I know we've had our differences, but I need your help. Somebody kidnapped me and I am in danger. Please tell Jeremy to come save me.

Elsa almost laughed. This had to be a prank. “I never sent you such a text message.”

“Really, Gwen? You still won't tell the truth? Maybe Jeremy would forgive you if you faced up to it.”

“Victoria, you damn well know I never sent you such a text message. You're making this all up.”

Victoria shook her head in disappointment.

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this. But I have to because I will not be called a liar when I am not.” Victoria then called the number she got the message from, and suddenly Elsa's phone in her handbag started ringing.

She took it out. It was Victoria calling her, which meant that the message was sent from Elsa’s phone.

She immediately checked her messaging app and found the message. It was truly sent from her phone. Victoria obviously had this planned out for a while.

Victoria sighed in disappointment. “Gwen, I called Jeremy immediately when I saw that text and told him to go check it out. Because despite everything you did to me, I still care about you. I was afraid you would be hurt and I never want you to get hurt. But I also never expected everything to be a lie.”

Victoria knew Raffi would want to have his way with her. That's why in that message from ‘Elsa’, she made sure it didn't say the address so that by the time Jeremy got there, it would be too late.

Or maybe catch them during the act, making it all worse.

She told Raffi to take pictures of him with Elsa before anything and immediately send them to her.

And then Elsa would be his to take, whoever he chooses.

And Raffi made sure to do just that. The idea of threatening her with naked pictures was his own. He figured that would be scarier and make any woman submit more quickly.

Victoria also told Raffi what to say to Jeremy and told him Jeremy would ask him questions. And just like Raffi, she didn’t expect Elsa to be rescued that quickly, as if Jeremy had her location at his fingertips.

Elsa saw a smirk appear on Victoria’s lips.

It didn't matter if Raffi didn't get to do anything to her. She still got what she needed, so it was money well spent.

“Victoria has such a good heart. Despite everything you've done to her, she still helps you. And what about you? You scheme so much and lie so much that you forget about your own lies,” Lorna shouted.

Elsa saw that she was about to raise her hand and slap her, so she took three steps back, successfully avoiding it.

This angered Lorna, who wanted to attack her immediately. Despite her hostility, Elsa was still respectful when she spoke to her. “Mrs. Callahan, this is all a misunderstanding. I never did any of this.” She tried to defend herself, but she wasn't listened to.

“Do you really think I'll believe you? You honestly think I'll listen to you? You're a woman with loose morals. If you want to keep running around with men, do that. But divorce Jeremy as soon as possible. The Old Master is coming downstairs any moment. You tell him what you did and tell him you're divorcing Jeremy, do you hear me?”

**

I cannot wait for this....

Coming soon.