chapter 197

Because we're so close to 10k reads. (thank  you oh so very much)

And because I cannot sleep, I'll be giving you the remaining chapters of part 2. This will be longer chapters because I want to end it in a dramatic way. Because I am a drama queen, who enjoys drama🤫

 Because I am a drama queen, who enjoys drama🤫

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa's breathing became shallow, and her heart skipped a beat or two. "Kidnapping?" she asked, hoping she had heard them wrong.

"Yes, miss. You took little Yuliana Torres from the park yesterday without informing her aunt. And you have been found with her. You kidnapped the child. So, we need you to come with us."

Elsa pressed her lips together, unsure of what to say. Lui was right. She should have called the police. What would she do? What should she say? Who would believe anything she said?

"How could you be so wicked? Taking my niece from me and worrying me? What are you? A child trafficker? You will be punished by the law for this!" Amanda Torres screamed at Elsa with a very high-pitched voice that would turn even the deaf deaf.

"I did not kidnap her. Do you remember when you and I met on a bus some time ago? And you were with Yuliana? Well, Yuliana walked up to me at the park, recognizing me. I asked her where you were, and she said you went to get her ice cream and would be back. I couldn't just leave her alone, so I waited for you there with her. We waited for hours, but you never came, even when it was about to rain. What was I supposed to do?" Elsa defended herself.

"You're lying. I was at the park and never saw my niece anywhere. The moment I went to buy the ice cream for her, she disappeared," she said without acknowledging the fact that she saw Elsa before.

The park was big, yes, but Elsa was seated with Yuliana at a spot where Amanda could have easily found them. How could she have looked for Yuliana and Elsa all that time and never found them?

"We were at the park the entire time until 3 pm! You never looked for Yuliana because you could have found her with all those hours we were there!" Elsa said.

"I did look for her, Elsa. And I didn't find her because she wasn't where I left her. Either way, my niece is found in your custody without my knowledge. So you still kidnapped her?!" she screamed at Elsa.

Elsa didn't know what to say anymore. She wasn't thinking when she took that child with her. She didn't think of the misunderstanding that could arise.

"Miss Halverson, come with us. You either come willingly, or we will use force," one of the men in blue said to her.

Elsa let out a deep sigh. "No need for force. I'll come with you." Just then, Lui came and stood next to Elsa before taking her hand into his.

"We will go together. I am coming with you," he said to Elsa. Elsa looked at him, surprised. "Really?"