chapter 154

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

“Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Is there any part of your body that feels pain?”

He looked scared. He looked worried. Elsa was surprised.

“No... I don't feel any pain right now. I'm much better.”

“Are you sure, Elsa?” he asked.

She nodded. “I am.”

He sighed with relief. “Thank God.”

He then turned to Alex. “Where is he?”

Alex knew he meant Raffi. “He’s still in the holding cell. Maybe waiting to be bailed out.”

Lui clenched his fists as his face turned red. “I am going to bail him out right now.”

He said as his eyes turned red. Elsa and Alex both looked at him confused.
“Why?” They asked at the same time.

“I want him out so that way, I can get my hands on him. It seems like he didn't learn the first time.” His eyes showed his anger. He looked so dangerous at that moment.

He then turned to Elsa and his eyes softened in seconds. “Elsa, pretty one, tell me something. What were you doing walking alone on the road at such a dangerous hour? I know you have a car and can drive, why didn't you drive your car home?”

“That's kinda your fault,” she said slowly. Lui didn't understand.

“How do you mean?”

“You shot so many bullets through my car, fixing it will cost a fortune. And I cannot drive it like that. So I had to resort to taxis.” Lui couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

“Okay, let me make it up to you, okay? I will give you one of my cars to drive. Or we could take you to buy a new one.”

Elsa's mouth dropped for a second. She picked it up before shaking her head. “I didn't tell you that to mean you get me a car.”

“I ruined your car, it's only fair I buy you a new one.”

“No... I... No. I... No, I don't want a car from you.”

“It’s either that, or my driver will be taking you to and from work every day.”

“Your driver?”

“Yeah, you’re coming to stay with me at my place.” Elsa stood up from the bench and walked a few steps backwards.

“What are you talking about?” Alex got up from her seat and followed Elsa.

“Elsa, trust me, you're not safe under Jeremy's roof. You're not safe anywhere. The only place you'll be alright is with Lui.”

“Why? Why would I only be okay there? What is going on?”

“We don't know yet, Elsa, but Raffi and Victoria and everything you just told me shows that she is plotting against you. We just don't want you to get hurt. Stay with Lui, even for a while as we figure this whole thing out, okay?”

Elsa was still confused. Lui got up from the bench. His palm went to Elsa's cheek. He massaged it softly with his thumb. He then said to her,

“Don’t be scared, pretty one. I will protect you.”