chapter 117

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa waited for Jeremy all day. He had told her he would be coming home at 7 in the evening.

Every time she thought about him, she blushed so much that her cheeks were threatening to permanently turn pink.

She made dinner for him and patiently waited for him to come home. When Jeremy finally arrived, he found Elsa in the kitchen wearing an apron, finishing her cooking.

“Elsa,” he called for her as he walked into the kitchen.

She was stirring a pot of stew. Elsa looked up and smiled. “Jeremy, you're home.” Her eyes lit up when she saw him.

He walked over to her, took off his coat, and kissed her cheek. “Smells good.”

“Thank you.” He kissed her lips before going to sit at the dining table. Elsa brought him his dinner.

While eating, she felt a little anxious because there was something she wanted to say but was afraid of his reaction.

Jeremy noticed how quiet Elsa had been the entire time. Maybe something was bothering her.

She looked nervous and seemed to be waiting for something. “Elsa? Is something wrong?” he asked, putting his spoon down after his last bite.

Elsa took deep breaths as she tried to talk herself out of saying it. She told herself she was moving too fast and doing things too soon.

She knew she was, but she couldn't help herself. Despite a fierce debate in her mind, she still went along with what she had planned to say all along.

Wise men say, only fools rush in. But,

“There is something I have to tell you,” she said quietly as she slowly raised her head to look at him.

Jeremy leaned in, putting his elbows on the table, giving her his full attention. “I'm listening.”

Elsa held her breath before she got the words out. “Jeremy, this might be too soon, and I may be rushing things, but... I think I'm falling in love with you.”

After she said those words, she suddenly got up from the dining table and ran away.

She ran fast before she could see Jeremy’s reaction and before he could process what she said and answer her.

Elsa ran to hide in her bedroom. She got under her blanket, covering herself from head to toe. She was biting her nails and smiling. Well, she was a young girl experiencing her first awakening of love.

She didn't know what to do with these feelings. She didn't know why she confessed what was going on in her heart only to run away and hide before getting his reaction.

Maybe she didn't want to see his reaction. It may not be what she wants. She preferred not to know at all.

Elsa had never felt this way before. She had never loved anyone. It was all overwhelming to her. But she had to tell him how she felt. All she had wanted was to tell him.

She didn't want to know how he felt, especially when there was a chance that he didn't feel the same.

As she hugged her blanket tightly while smiling at the feeling in her heart, she heard the door slowly opening.