chapter 111

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

He never watched cartoons, ever. He thought they were for children.

But here he was, so focused on the plot and so happy when Pikachu and Ash were winning. It was as if, if Pikachu had lost, there would be a problem.

Elsa was glad he liked her favorite series, and it was a genuine liking.

The moment the episode ended and the writing credits showed, Jeremy suddenly kissed her.

His kiss was deep and demanding. He held both sides of her face, keeping her head in place. He invaded her with his tongue, deepening the kiss even more, and kissing her a little longer than before, before he let go.

He got up from the couch and pulled her up to stand next to him. He held both her thighs and lifted her up to his waist. Elsa wrapped her legs around him for support while her heart threatened to leap out through her throat.

Jeremy took her to the bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. He then buried his head in her neck as he traced kisses there.

Jeremy's hands also traced her thighs at first before they went to the front buttons on Elsa's dress. He started unbuttoning them one by one, exposing her chest.

His phone suddenly rang in his pocket, interrupting him. He groaned in annoyance and took it out. He looked at the screen to see who was calling him, and Elsa saw it too, which made her nervous.

Nervous that he would leave again like last time.

But this time, Jeremy didn't pick up the call. He rejected it and then switched off his phone immediately before tossing it away somewhere.

Jeremy's eyes came back to Elsa, who was just staring at him. He kissed her again and then went back to undressing her.

When Elsa saw Victoria calling him, she thought he would leave immediately and go to her.

But he hung up on her. The call from Victoria slightly threw her off the mood, but seeing Jeremy ignore her made her feel better, as not nice as that may sound.

She still didn't know if they were talking or not, and that would bother her a lot, especially since she was developing feelings for this man who was on top of her. His lips on her were enough to bring her back and make her forget about the call.

It was enough to make her body temperature rise. Every sane thought of this moving too fast, of this being wrong, left her mind at that very moment.

She knew she was ready. She was ready to be with him in this way. It didn't matter to her. She knew she wouldn't regret it. She knew she wanted this, that was all she knew.

They got rid of all their clothes and soon they were naked in bed. When Elsa knew for a fact what was about to happen after this, she called to him with a soft voice,

“Jeremy?” His dark eyes looked into hers.

“Yeah?”

Elsa let out a deep sigh and said, “Please be gentle.”

She then whispered, “It's my first time.”

I love this chapter, I read it 12 times before posting it.