chapter 137

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

She cringed at his actions.

And when he turned her around to face him, she kicked even harder, causing her foot to connect with his groin.

His grip on her loosened as he flinched in response to the pain. Elsa used this opportunity to keep running.

There was no car in sight, and the entire street was quiet and lonely. She turned her head around while still running, only to see the man chasing after her again.

His face was dark, and his eyes were fixed on her. She started shaking, and tears began to form in her eyes.

‘He can catch me again. He will catch me. I can't keep running straight. Maybe I can run into the trees next to the sidewalk,’ she thought.

There was a field filled with grass and trees next to the road. She could use the trees to lose him.

With that in mind, she ran towards the field. It was only a few meters of grass before she reached the trees. She was crying as she kept running and running.

But even in the trees, she could still hear him behind her. She continued running, avoiding trees and branches as fast as she could. There weren't many trees, and she could still see using the street lights.

And then she saw him running towards her, catching up and throwing her to the ground.

She immediately started screaming as she tried to get up, but he used his body to pin her down.

She pushed him away, but he didn't budge. So she bit his shoulder hard, causing him to let out a loud groan of pain and pushing her off him.

He cursed under his breath but didn't say anything else. He then got up slightly, which was her chance to try to run away again.

However, he pinned her thigh down with his knee, causing her pain. He then took off his tie and used it to tie her hands together.

Elsa's mind started telling her that this man was about to rape her.

“No!... No! Please don't... Don't do this to me, I beg you!” she cried out in desperation. "Help! Somebody help!... Somebody please.... Save me!”

The man didn't try to silence her, probably because he knew no one would hear her.

He got up from her and pulled her to her feet. “Relax, Viper. I may be a dirty man, but I am not going to fuck you in the woods. I'll just take you to a nice bed instead, like a gentleman would.”

He was calling her Viper. All she knew was that name was associated with Gwen.

The man looked so scary that all Elsa wanted to do was run. But he didn't give her a chance.

He pressed her back against him and turned around to run. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a piece of cloth, pressing it against Elsa's face to cover her mouth and nose.

The cloth had some alcohol spirit on it, which made Elsa feel dizzy within seconds.

She tried to struggle, kicking and pushing, but her energy was slowly fading.

Soon, everything turned black, and she lost consciousness in that stranger's arms.

So many chapters today, right?... Well, that's because I was not sure if I'll update tomorrow and since I like updating daily. So I decided to overfeed you.😏

If you have a second, please vote before you go.