Issue #58: All Hell Breaks Loose

With that, his eyes turned red and he lightly chuckled to himself as he pulls the mask over his head. He looks over at Cleo. She's completely oblivious to what's happened, looking at notes with Sebastian. She's completely oblivious...

That The Crimson Ghost has returned.

In order to get to the girl we must dispose of the rat.

We're not killing Cleo.

I have no use of arguing with you at the moment. We're both aware of the more important task at hand.

The Ghost quickly walks up to her. Before she can get out the sentence "(Y,N) have you found anything?", Cleo looks up and is locked in a Mandible Claw after getting sprayed in the face with fear gas. With his other hand he grabs Sebastian and throws him into the closet behind them.

"Caaaaaazooooooooo, did you miss meeeeeeee?" He asks as the room shakes around her, distorted and blurry. All she can focus in on are the glowing eyes. She tries to fight for a second flailing around for anything to stop The Ghost and begins pulling at the mask before her arms go limp and she passes out. "Take solace in the fact you're lucky enough to evade my wrath for the time being." She's thrown into the closet in Punchline's dorm before The Ghost turns and walks out the room. He walks out as his hand not holding the scythe turns to gas and seeps into the dorms while he makes his way up to the security desk. He looks at the sleeping guard for a second and again realizes his mission does not need more casualties than the main target.

Is the girl truly stupid enough to stay enrolled after our previous encounter with her or do you think she's merely visiting?

Her younger sister is a first year this year. More than likely she's visiting.

His eyes quickly scan the guest list, looking for Sydney Allen. Staying overnight in room 340. He begins to cackle before his laughs are cut short by a message.

"Yo, we haven't found anything on this floor. What about you guys?" Jane asks on the comms.  The Crimson Ghost knew Jane wouldn't be on board with this detour in plans so he decided the best course of action. He believed Jane needed some sort of reward, after all without her compliance, The Ghost would have never gotten here today. He merely wanted to break The Good Doctor's psyche so he could be let out again, but now that Sydney was here, The Ghost was probably the luckiest ghoul alive. And for giving this gift to the Ghost, the Ghost decided his gift to her would be she got to live. But she still needed to be incapacitated. And luckily for the Ghost, he spent so much time in Jane's head he knew just how to do it.

But then there was the question of Duela. While Jane was tricked to aid the Ghost, Duela's help was voluntary. Who's to say it wouldn't continue to be as such if he called on her once more?

"Hellooooooooo? You jerking off or something?" Jane asked. Instead of answering The Ghost turned into a thick fog and flew through the dorms, almost like the Kandarian Demon of the first Evil Dead. He passed through the hallways, and anyone who happened to be in said hallways were dosed with fear gas. For one girl, her laundry basket was suddenly filled with snakes. For a young man going over to play video games with a friend, a scrape on his knee opened up and his hemophobia saw the hallway quickly fill with his own blood until he passed out. He made his way to Jane and Duela hanging out in a staircase where he quickly materialized and grabbed Jane by the shoulders, his eyes shot fear gas onto her as he shook her violently and back into the hallway.

"THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!" He said as he shook her before kicking a door down and throwing her into another closet. As he did, Sylvia took control of Jane and started screaming in fear as the walls of the closet were now closing in on the claustrophobic. Another scream was heard as the girls who the dorm belonged to were present and holding onto each other in fear. This just made them easy pickings for The Ghost as he shot fear gas at them with his hand. He smashed the lights on the ceiling with his scythe to utilize one's fear of the dark as he told them "Don't stray." and mice seem to pour out of his eyes to the other girl thanks to the influence of the gas. The Ghost hated to admit it to himself but he wish he had Cazo for a moment. He pulled a bed over to the closet and locked Jane inside of it before walking out and seeing Duela who had not moved, totally awestruck.

"(Y,N)?" She asked.

"The Good Doctor is currently on sabbatical. I am your master now. We have work that needs to be done and done swiftly. This slaughter has been years in the making."

"What the fuck are you saying?... wait, you're him, aren't you? The real him! You finally put on your real face! Hahahahahaha that's amazing! Wait, but if you've put on the face then that means... which one of them is here? Heights? Bloody Mary? Or Hellraiser?" Duela said. The Ghost stopped in his tracks. He stared at Duela. "How did I know that? That's what you're asking yourself, right? I told you on the way to Gotham that I figured out who you were. It should've been obvious when we met. Don't tell me you couldn't see the similarities. School outcasts with a love for movies take up a new identity thanks to the help of a mask, getting revenge on their worst enemies with elaborate traps straight out of horror movies. You complete me! The Joker's Daughter doesn't exist without you. The media circus around the Halloween Massacre and the trial of The Crimson Ghost inspired me to dream big! Kill bigger! Ahahahahahaha! So tell me what I gotta do, Mr. Ghostface."

"...I need you to make a phone call."