Chapter 2 Married Off

He had no choice but to let others control him. He did not expect that Chi Changye would end up in such a situation, and the reaction of the young man in front of him was completely beyond his expectation, he was unusually calm.

Thinking of being naked and being looked at by a young man condescendingly, even though he was mostly covered by a thin quilt, Chi Changye was still a little embarrassed and said with difficulty: "Can you...find me some clothes?" This time his face turned red again. It's not because of the upwelling of blood caused by coughing.

Gu Yao raised his eyebrows and turned around to get his clothes. Although the Gu family treated him harshly, there would be no shortage of ordinary clothes.

Seeing Gu Yao walking unnaturally, the heat on Chi Changye's face still couldn't go away. It was he... Although he was drugged, Gu Yao was also a victim. He...should Gu Yao should take responsibility.

Then let’s listen to what Gu Yao has to say.

The two of them moved from other place tacitly, but neither could face the messy bed. No matter how shameless Gu Yao was, even if he told himself that he was just bitten by a dog, but he couldn't deny that he was still a loner in his last life, surrounded by pursuers. Those people all have ulterior motives, how can he accept them, so he still can't be calm when facing this kind of thing.

Chi Changye spoke first: "For some reason, I wandered into the mountains outside the town and was caught. I vaguely heard someone saying that they wanted to give me a good marriage." He raised his eyes and looked at Gu Yao, meaning that it was Gu Yao they were talking about. Presumably those people were the Gu family members who plotted against Gu Yao.

Gu Yao sneered: "It's really hard for them to choose from thousands of choices. Brother Ye, my name is Gu Yao. I was born from the first wife of the second son of the Gu family. My mother died to save my father. My father has a new wife and  forgot about me plus my low qualifications in the Four Spiritual Roots, so it’s okay not to mention my days in the Gu family. The purpose of plotting such a situation at the birthday banquet of the head of the Gu family today is for three purposes, one is to humiliate me, and the other is to cancel the engagement. When my mother was still alive, she had me engaged with the Lu family. It was wrong for this marriage and they are waiting for divorced a long time ago. Three..."

Gu Yao took a deep look at Chi Changye, hesitated for a moment and then said: "My mother also has an older brother. When my uncle saw that his mother had settled down and gained an identity, he left a gift and left. The gift included a token with which he could enter the Changxian Sect to practice." Chi Changye's eyes flashed with a look of surprise. He's afraid that his uncle's  cultivation was not weak, so when there were only two brothers and sisters, the Gu family still arranged for this marriage. However, the two brother and sister may not be too ignorant of people's hearts. After leaving for many years, who would treat this son nicely after the siblings were gone? The thing is, the mortality rate of cultivators who are practicing outside is very high, so they gradually stopped taking Gu Yao seriously. Gu Yao couldn't keep this token, so he reluctantly kept it, fearing that he might lose his life in the end. He don't know how Gu Yao would choose.

"Then what are your plans?"

Gu Yao sneered: "The three halls will interrogate me soon. Since they want the token, just give it to them. With my qualifications, let alone whether I can get to the Changxian Sect. Even if I go in, without my uncle, how can the Changxian Sect be an easy place to get along with? But even if I want to give it, I can't give it away easily. Since they have taken such pains to arrange such a situation, it is equivalent to marrying me off."

A blush flashed across Gu Yao's slightly pale face, "Please cooperate with me, Brother Ye when the time comes. I will take this opportunity to leave the Gu family. During the period of staying in Yuanyang Town, I will also ask Brother Ye to pretend to be my husband for a while. Once we have a place to go, we can leave Yuanyang Town."