Chapter 39 Auction

Fortunately, Elder Gan just snorted coldly and walked away with his disciples. He was also in no mood to do unnecessary things.

Teacher Fang released the flying magical weapon. The magical weapon flew up, it was different from when it came. This time he said seriously: "See, this is the reality. In Tianlin Continent, even if you are as noble as the city lord and as powerful as the Beixing Sect, you still have to grovel in front of the Changxian Sect, so others may not give you a second glance. However, they will do this because the spiritual energy of Tianlin Continent is thin and resources are lacking. Even if you are talented, there is no way out here unless you enter the Changxian Sect."
This reality made Teacher Fang very powerless.

He glanced at Gu Yao and said: "Perhaps Gu Yao, you will regret giving up the Changxian Sect token one day in the future, even if it is the first of the Changxian Sect. The outer disciples are more prestigious than the inner disciples of Beixing Sect, and they also have infinite possibilities."

Did he regret it? Gu Yao only knows that he has no regrets now, because if he doesn't give up, he won't even be able to leave Yuanyang Town. Only when a person is alive can he look to the future, otherwise there is no way to talk about the future.
Gu Yao smiled, it was not surprising that his situation was known to the academy. After all, it was all on the surface. He asked: "Is there no other way to leave Tianlin Continent except through the teleportation array and relying on the Changxian Sect to guide?"

Teacher Fang said seriously: "Yes, but every road is full of endless dangers. Tianlin Continent is surrounded by boundless seas. The situation at sea is the most dangerous and unpredictable. Anyone who enters the seas will have a narrow escape from death, or even not."

Senior Brother Jiang and Senior Brother Zhou also looked unusually solemn. Even if they succeeded in building a foundation here, there was no hope of forming a core. The hope of forming a core was very slim.

"Senior Fang, who are the two young men following the city lord?" Senior Brother Zhou cheered up and asked Teacher Fang, changing the subject and said: "They are all good young people that the city lord's palace has found from all over the country. I heard that one person with fire spiritual roots has dual spiritual roots, he has a special physique and is not inferior to a single spiritual root. Although such a good seedling makes various sects jealous, it is better to send him to the Changxian Sect instead of keeping him."

Gu Yao thought to himself that it seemed that outsiders did not know that the girl had a Xuanyin constitution. Teacher Fang put Gu Yao and the others down midway and walked away. Gu Yao and the others were not in the mood to hang around anymore and went back to the inn together. The little fat man went out midway.

At the City Lord's Mansion, a guard suddenly approached Master Hu: "Master Hu, someone specified that the letter should be delivered to Master Hu..."

"How do you guard the door? You don't know that the cultivators outside have ulterior motives, and you still run errands and deliver messages for such people? Master, I didn’t expect those guys to give up and actually want to try their luck. That unknown alchemist..."Before Hu Guzhu could speak, Sang Shuo, who came out from behind, yelled at the messenger guard.

"Shut up! "Master Hu Gu looked at the guards with an uneasy look, and yelled at his disciple. He didn't like his disciple's attitude. After all, they are guests, and these guards represent the image of the city lord's palace. If he scolds them casually, wouldn't he be slapping the city lord's face.

"Master..." Sang Shuo was shocked.

Valley Master Hu was too lazy to pay attention to him and smiled apologetically at the guard. The guard was flattered this time and quickly handed over the letter and explained: "The person who sent the letter said it must be handed over to the Valley Master. In the hand, the letter contains the whereabouts of Young Master Hu."