Chapter 26 Travel

The Gu family's monopoly on the elixir business is equivalent to controlling the lifeblood of many cultivators. As long as there are cultivators who seek help from the Gu family, the Gu family will be invincible. It's okay to effect their reputation at the time, but it's even more difficult to completely break this situation.

"That's not it. The Gu family has been sending people to find out if my aunt made the elixir. Don't worry, not many people in our family know that it was you, Gu Yao, who made it." Tian Feirong patted Gu Yao on the shoulder.

Gu Yao sneered: "I guess not many people will believe it if you tell me."

Tian Feirong thought about it, it might really be like this. He heard that among the detoxification pills produced by the Gu family now, the one who produced with the best quality is Zhong. Gu Yao can refine top-grade detoxifying pills. It is said that Gu Yao, a teenage child with the fourth level of Qi refining, is better at the pill technique than the Gu family. The old guy who has been immersed in the pill technique for decades? Everyone who heard it probably thought that someone was talking nonsense.

In fact, almost all the people in town who should detoxify have been detoxified at this time, and the detoxification pills are not very popular. With the spirit stones and beads earned this time, Gu Yao and Chi Changye can concentrate on their cultivation and not ask outside questions about the disputes outside.

****

Lu family

Lu Minbai was brought back by someone. After taking the detoxification pill, as outsiders said, the toxins were not completely eliminated. During cultivation, his spiritual power was not flowing as smoothly as before, and there was a sense of stagnation. Originally, the Lu family wanted to go to Tian's house to ask for one. The top-grade detoxification pill was ready. At this time, the Gu family sent a middle-grade pill to their doorstep, and the Lu family finally calmed down.

After Lu Minbai used the middle-grade elixir, the stagnation he felt during cultivation was finally gone, and he breathed a sigh of relief. Otherwise, if it had hindered his cultivation, he would not be able to catch up with Gu Yan, and would he still be left behind by Tian Feiyang? That's absolutely not possible! He was jealous of Tian Ru who came out of the Tian family. After thinking about it, he knew that after Tian Ru came back, there was no way she would not support and take care of Tian Feiyang, the younger generation.

Now his cultivation must be ahead of his own. " Mother, I am completely recovered and it will not affect my future practice."

Lu Minbai told Mother Lu very happily. Mother Lu nodded slightly and asked, "Who sent the elixir?"

Lu Minbai's joyful expression suddenly dimmed a lot, and he said uncomfortably, "It's cousin Gu Yan."

"Humph, what kind of cousin is he? I can't stop you anymore. When you grow up, you have your own opinions. Seeing that Gu Yan is getting rich, you can't wait to hug him."

When mentioning Gu Yan, Lu's mother became very angry, especially when her family was concerned about this. Her attitude of taking things lightly made her even more angry, and even her own son was blamed.

"Mother..." Lu Minbai blushed. He always claimed to protect his sister, but in this matter, he really couldn't seek justice for his sister, so he had to change the topic, "Where is Minzhu? How about I take her out? Want to take a walk and relax?"

"Forget it, your sister is focused on practicing in the room, so don't disturb her." Lu Muheng  glanced at her son.

Lu Minbai was sarcastic and could only talk for a while before leaving. Mother Lu looked in the direction of her daughter's room and sighed. How could she not know why her daughter was so focused on practicing? Because of this, she hated the men of the Gu family and the Lu family even more. The men of the Lu family only saw a future, and her  as a daughter can be sacrificed at any time.