Chapter 40 Leave

A foundation-building cultivator, looking at the scene of people snapping pictures outside, was both excited and disdainful.

"Junior brother Liu, I really didn't expect that so many spiritual stones could be found in this remote place. It seems that if we just throw some things out casually, the unsophisticated guys outside will be able to take over."

"Senior brother Chen. That's very true," Junior Brother Liu nodded proudly, "It seems that it is very worthwhile for us to put in some effort to seize this opportunity. Where in our world can this Yunxia Pill be sold at such a high price?"
His heart was so proud that it didn't take much time to make this trip, but he could earn a lot of spiritual stones, not to mention the gifts from the troubled city lord, and the people from the small sects who passed by others in a roundabout way. Although it costs a lot to send a gift, the transfer fee is paid by the sect, and they do not need to give out a spiritual stone. It was also for this reason that when they came, in addition to the spiritual stones that were dotted up and down, they also replaced all the spiritual stones on their bodies with magical weapons, elixirs and other spiritual materials. They even took out a sum of spiritual stones on credit. Look at outsid each of them was a fool with red faces, and the sense of superiority in their hearts was unprecedentedly high.

Senior Brother Chen said that he was fighting so hard because he had little experience and had not seen many good things. He have inquired about it, and the best alchemist here is just that Hu Guzhu, who only refines eighth-grade high-level elixirs who is still sought after by people.

"Junior Brother Liu said it's a pity, it only happens once every ten years, otherwise... hehe."
This is just greed. If there hadn't been a chance to breathe for ten years, Tianlin Continent would have been completely looted by these outsiders. No matter how good things are, no one can afford them.

In the end, the Yunlu Pill was bought by the elders of the Beixing Sect at a high price of more than 5,000 spirit stones, which aroused everyone's envy and said that the Beixing Sect was really wealthy. Several items that were auctioned next were also related to the cultivators in the foundation-building period, including elixirs, magic weapons, and spiritual materials and other heavenly and earthly treasures. Although they did not sell for as high a price as Yunxia Dan, they still often caused fierce competition. Gu Yao and the others heard Senior Brother Jiang's gentle and steady voice below, as if such a fierce scene could not shake his steady style, which stood out among the throat-breaking voices of the crowd. After more than ten rounds, the first wave of high tide subsided a little, and items suitable for high-level Qi refining cultivators appeared. Gu Yao and the others became slightly interested. In fact, the auction results of Yunxia pill made him quite excited, because he saw that the future of the alchemist seemed to be much brighter than that of the previous pharmacist. He believed that as long as he improved his cultivation level, he would definitely be able to refine the top-grade Yunxia Pill. Thinking about it, he can harvest thousands of spiritual stones from just one Yunxia Pill, then he still doesn’t have to worry about the spiritual stone? Seeing Gu Yao looking silly and happy, Chi Changye showed an indulgent smile in his eyes. Gu Yao is not a difficult person to understand, so he can guess what Gu Yao is thinking in his mind at this moment, but Gu Yao forgot something, the higher the cultivation level, the more spirit stones need to be consumed. How should he put it, the desires of cultivators are not necessarily smaller than those of ordinary people, and there is no time to fill them up. It's just that some people can keep their true intentions, but some people are blinded by desire and greed, and become unscrupulous. Thinking of the past, Chi Changye's eyes flashed with coldness. He, Chi Changye will one day go back. In the future, he will left here with Gu Yao, after the foundation building, this place will become increasingly unsuitable for cultivation.