Chapter 12 Xu Chen

That was their own business. Gu Yao wished that the Fang family would come and make a fuss, causing some discomfort to Gu Zhiming and the twins.

Forget it this time, he needs to prepare some special medicine on him. Next time he encounters someone, he will do it himself, including the twins.

A smile flashed in Chi Changye's eyes. He often heard Tian Feirong talk about the suffering that Gu Yao suffered at the hands of the Gu family and the Fang family. He didn't expect that Gu Yao would be in such a good mood after a small revenge. When he smiled, he looked like a little fox that stole a chicken, it makes people feel happy when they see it.

Chi Changye also started tinkering with the formation materials. He still had some knowledge of the formation. After all, there were many places it uses for. Now that he had recovered a little from the injuries by the help of the Star Body Technique, he could mobilize more spiritual power. The formation of a high-level Qi refining cultivator is not difficult.

After closing the door, Gu Yao took out the iron piece from the storage bag. Except for the vague pattern of a cauldron on it, there was nothing strange about it, but it was this thing that caused the jade plaque in the sea of consciousness to react, causing Gu Yao to react. He can't wait until it's late at night to check again.

With a thought in his mind, the jade token fused with jade beads appeared in his hand. The next moment, the jade token and the iron piece trembled slightly. Gu Yao couldn't help but become nervous. There wouldn't be too much movement to attract the attention of outsiders. He would have known better. He waited for Chi Changye to arrange the formations before merging them.

But once the fusion started, it couldn't be stopped. The jade tablet and the iron piece slowly came closer and emitted light, which became brighter and brighter. The reaction this time was many times stronger than the last time. Gu Yao quickly absorbed the jade tablet into himself. In the sea of consciousness, and he lost consciousness again.

Chi Changye, who was practicing the formation, suddenly noticed a wave of spiritual energy coming from Gu Yao's room. He raised his head and looked over there, but when he felt it carefully, the wave of spiritual energy disappeared again, and Gu Yao's aura was still there.

Chi Changye got up and walked a few steps there, then stopped. Although he lived with Gu Yao, he knew that Gu Yao only regarded him as a temporary collaborator. Regarding Gu Yao's personal affairs, he, as a collaborator, can't interfere too much.

This situation made Chi Changye frown unsatisfied, but he couldn't take another step forward. Chi Changye stood there for a long time, noticing that there were no other changes in Gu Yao's aura, then turned around and continued to work on his thing.

On the other side, after returning to consciousness, Gu Yao immediately checked his sea of consciousness. As soon as his mind moved, his consciousness entered the jade card space. He noticed the changes in the space for the first time. Gu Yao's consciousness widened his eyes.

The jade sign space originally only had a spiritual field and a well, but now the space has been expanded. There is an additional house next to the spiritual field.

Gu Yao hesitated for a moment, then decided to go in and take a look. They all settled in his consciousness sea space. No matter good or bad, they couldn't escape.

Gu Yao's consciousness drifted in, and he found that the house that looked ordinary from the outside was actually a paradise inside. He had entered the bottom floor, and he could only stay at the bottom floor for now. Just when he was about to check further, something suddenly hit his ears. There was a soft cry, and Gu Yao suddenly felt the hair on his body stand up.