Chapter 28 Selling Pills

"That man is stupid. Instead of running away quickly, he sends himself there instead. He is sending himself to death."

"Perhaps he is so skilled that he can kill that monster with one sword...uh..."

All the words were choked in his throat, because just when the man said "kill with one sword", Chi Changye actually slashed the rhinoceros with his sword, seemingly in vain, But the sword energy soared into the sky, and those who were close seemed to be surrounded by the sword energy for an instant, making them unable to breathe.

"Boom! "

The horned rhinoceros that was split in half collapsed with a loud bang, splashing dust all over the sky. After falling to the ground, the blood in the horned rhino's body burst out like a bridle that had been opened. The cultivators who saw this scene were all dumbfounded, there was deathly silence, and they looked at Chi Changye with wide eyes and disbelief, who was still standing in front of the horned rhinoceros. The man seemed to have descended from the gods, and his figure instantly became extremely tall. Chi Changye killed the horned rhinoceros with his sword in an instant, and then slowly raised his sword putting it into the sheath, he glanced around with sharp eyes, then ignored everyone's astonishment and stepped forward to collect valuable parts of the horned rhinoceros.

Like a god who descended into the human world. Especially when the hem of his robe was swayed without a speck of blood, the people around him who were shocked by the scene just came back to their senses, and their eyes became weird. Where did this monster come from? His strength is so terrifying. The guards of the Tian family, Lu Family and Gu Family.

Tian Feirong rushed over first, and exaggeratedly slapped his chest: "It scared me to death. Brother Chi, you are so powerful. I thought you..."

He couldn't think of it and was going to die. He quickly swallowed these words back in case he was annoyed. Chi Changye, who might slashed that sword at him?

"Young Master Chi is very powerful, but it was our negligence that allowed such a horned rhinoceros to come in."The guard apologized, and his attitude was much more respectful than before.

Chi Changye shook his head: "It has nothing to do with you. Gu Yao and I are sheltered by the Tian family, so we should naturally do our part."

Hearing. what Chi Changye said, the Tian family guards were relieved, what they fear the most are those who are strong and have weird tempers, they can fall out with each other at any time, and the young master Chi whom their second young master got to know does not seem so difficult to get close to.

Chi Changye walked back to Gu Yao and smiled. “I heard that the meat near the heart of an horned rhinoceros is the most tender, so I cut it back and grilled it later when we rest.".

This kind of meat is difficult to eat in Yuanyang Town. Even if it is available, it will not appear in front of them.

"Okay. "Gu Yao was not affected at all and responded happily.

Tian Feirong and the Tian family guards both looked at the two people with strange expressions. Only then did Tian Ru withdraw her consciousness that had been paying attention here, with a look of regret in her eyes. This battle made her evaluation of Chi Changye once again soar higher, but the higher it was, the harder it was to be admitted to Tianhai Sect. She hoped that such a genius would not be buried in the future. She turned around and continued to explain to improve their treatment to Gu Yao and Chi Changye.

The whole battle lasted for more than two hours before it gradually stopped. The giant python was killed by Gu Yan and his men at some cost. There was a cheer from the Gu family. This giant python alone was a big victory, especially during the battle, Gu Yan exerted a lot of fighting power. Compared with Lu Minbai on the other side who withdrew from the battle due to injury, he was obviously much better. The momentum of the Gu family's team was high. But compared with Chi Changye's shocking swordsmanship, it seemed
that much inferior.