Chapter 17 Itchy Powder

"Then who is Chi Changye? His methods are so... vicious and heartless!" Gu Zhixiao felt a little wary in his heart. Fortunately, his third brother was responsible for this matter. He stayed away and just waited calmly for Yan'er to enter Changye. The Immortal Sect is ready, so he can let his third brother jump up and down.

"Is this Chi Changye coming out of the Demon Gate?" Gu Yan looked at him with disgust and stood away.

Patriarch Gu personally examined the three of them, stood up, took the wet handkerchief, wiped his hands, and said, "It is indeed poison that I have never seen before. The kid's methods are vicious!" Patriarch Gu's eyes flashed with displeasure, and he didn't like anyone challenging his authority and status, "What did you say in their yard, and what did Gu Yao say in reply? Tell the truth, and don't add fuel to the fire. I will send someone to inquire." The third housekeeper was frightened, and quickly told the story honestly. After repeating this, it seemed to others that Gu Yao didn't even show his face, and they were defeated by Chi Changye alone by controlling the formation. They were defeated miserably.

"Huh, idiot!" Gu family leader was very angry, "No wonder Gu Yao doesn't want to show up, the slave is bullying the master, and the servants have climbed on the master's head, get out! Find someone to detoxify them!"

The third housekeeper was heartbroken. Even if he was cured of the poison, he was probably kicked out of the family master this time because he failed to do his job and bring the person back.

Someone from outside dragged the three people down.

The head of the Gu family also felt displeased with Gu Yao. He knew it was someone from the Gu family but he still attacked them. This was not a slap in the face of several servants, but a slap in the face of the Gu family! Even if he returns to the Gu family in the future, he will probably be a rebellious person by nature.

"There is no one close to Gu Yao in the Gu family these years?"

Hearing the words of the family head, everyone in the hall looked at each other and couldn't answer this question. Finally, Gu Zhicheng came out and said: "Nephew Gu Yao has been staying with the second brother's backyard of the house, it is rare to see him come out. It seems that the second brother and second sister-in-law are more closely guarded, making it difficult to contact him."

This puts all the problems on Gu Zhiming and his wife.

"It seems that the child has suffered a lot of injustice in the Gu family, and he has a strong temper. This matter must be done slowly. There is no need to send such a slave over today, so as not to suffer the humiliation and lose the face of the Gu family. You can go down on your own. Let’s think of a way.” The head of the Gu family pondered for a moment and said.

"Yes, listen to father (head of the family)."

The people in the big house forgot about this matter after they returned. They had no need to intervene at all. It would be better if Gu Yao did not come back.

After Gu Zhicheng returned, he focused on his children. However, as his father said, he had to take his time and continue to figure out the situation of Gu Yao and Chi Changye. He didn't expect the third housekeeper to be so useless. Not only did he fail to do what he told him to do, but he also lost his position as housekeeper. He had better think of a way to recruit one of his own.

The news that the Gu family came and was poisoned spread quickly in Yuanyang Town, which immediately stopped those who wanted to make plans, especially the Lu family. At present, unless the high-level Qi Refining cultivators take action, other sending people there won't get them any favors, and they will lose face. If they want to interfere with them, it would be much easier to wait until they leave the town.