Chapter 56 Weird Old Man

Qi looked solemn: "There should be no hidden cultivation. His cultivation is not deep, but his spiritual consciousness is stronger than that of ordinary cultivators, and he should have obtained a good inheritance in alchemy, and his alchemy techniques used are different from our Alchemy Peak's alchemists of the same level, even if they are one level higher. Please stop humiliating yourself for the time being and let them hand over that shop, lest people look down on us, Danfeng. "

The two disciples were very unconvinced, because they also played a part in it, but they also knew that the words had been spread out, and if they were not fulfilled, it would only make others see Danfeng's jokes. The senior brother spread the words again, and they did not dare to say it out. "Yes, senior brother, we will explain it later."

" Let's go, let's learn a lesson today. Danfeng has a very high status in our Tianfu College, but here in Tianlin Continent, there is Cuiyan. There are existences like Gu and Valley Master Hu, not to mention situations like the Changxian Sect. Master has high expectations for you, don’t let Tianfu Academy and Tianlin Continent limit your horizons." The expressions of the two junior brothers became more respectful and uneasy

Becoming famous in one battle has many benefits. For example, when he and Chi Changye walked together again, there were fewer students glaring at him, and no one stopped wasting their spiritual stones to "buy" his followers. For example, Chi Changye's identity changed very smoothly, and no one made things difficult for them. His identity cards were replaced by ordinary students. For another example, the four of them no longer had to set up a stall. On the second day of the alchemy competition, Zhou Li sent the land deed of the store to their courtyard.
The shop was not rented by them, but belonged to them privately. Now it has been transferred to Gu Yao's name. This is a shop like this. If it is released for bidding, tens of thousands of spiritual stones can be recorded immediately. After listening to Zhou Li's words, explaining, Gu Yao almost couldn't help but sell it. It was tens of thousands of spiritual stones. When would he be able to make money by selling elixirs.

Of course, there is also trouble. When they go out, they will be greeted warmly by many students. Almost all of them are unfamiliar faces. The completely different attitude from before troubles Gu Yao very much and strengthens his determination to become a "stay-in cultivator", except for going to the Chuan Gong Hall and the Collection Pavilion, they did not step out of the small courtyard where they lived unless necessary. The store was completely handed over to Tian Feirong and the little fatty.

Zhou Li walked into a shop called "Gu Chi".

Every time he saw the name of the shop, he was speechless. Was he too lazy or did he want to show off the close relationship between the two to everyone? On the first day that Gu Chi's shop reopened, students who came in for elixirs discovered that the shop not only sold elixirs, but also spiritual talismans, and the quality of the talismans was also not low, and the talisman master who drew it was no less good than Gu Yao this alchemist, but at this time, no talisman master jumped out to challenge the talisman master behind the shop. What is the example of Danfeng? It is said that Li Shurong and Liu Lingge returned to Danfeng. They have announced that they are going into seclusion, and probably won’t be making any appearances in the short term.

However, Zhou Li and others knew who the talisman master was. Who would have thought that Chi Changye, a swordsman, could draw good talismans. Zhou Li didn't care much about the original intermediate talisman, but this time the high-level talisman was displayed. He bought a lot of them when he first came here for self-defense.

"Are you the only one here again? The two of them are absent as usual?" Zhou Liziao asked.

The little fatty rolled his eyes: "Isn't this nonsense? Gu Yao and Master Chi have always been impatient to deal with people."