Chapter 33 Tianfu Academy

Gu Yao was holding a cup of tea and listened with gusto. The two were very in tune with each other. Tian Feiyang bumped into him by chance and rolled his eyes. He asked why Gu Yao was particularly interested in his younger brother. It seemed that the reason was here.

"Gu Yao, Gu Yao," Tian Feirong shouted and ran in from outside, "The second generation ancestor who stole elixirs and sold them has appeared! He was caught!"

Gu Yao had just come out of the room and heard this. His jaw almost dropped when he heard this, so he quickly held it, blinked his eyes curiously and asked, "Who is it? Which alchemist's descendant is he?"

There is a force in Tianlin Continent called Cuiyan, although not comparable to sects such as Beixing Sect, it is well respected by all parties because of his expertise in alchemy. Especially this generation of Valley Masters has shown his talent for alchemy very early and now, the eighth-grade senior alchemist is the most promising cultivator in Tianlin Continent to become the seventh-grade alchemist. Naturally, he is a person who is not easy to offend.

Tian Feirong drank a large cup of tea, wiped his mouth casually, and continued to explain to Gu Yao and Chi Changye: "This Hu Valley Master has had a smooth journey, but he didn't expect that this heir was not going well. In his early years, he had a relationship with other female cultivators. There was a romantic relationship, but then he entered a secret place to practice cultivation. It was not until he established his foundation and his alchemy skills greatly improved that he returned to Green Smoke Valley. During this period, it took about twenty or thirty years before he learned that the female cultivator had given gave birth to a son, who had poor qualifications and little background, so he married a wife and had children early. When he went out for training for the first time, he and his wife unfortunately died, leaving behind a child."

"At that time, Valley Master Hu had not yet succeeded as Valley Master, and he regretted it in his heart. Unexpectedly, he had a son when he didn't know it. Unfortunately, the son died without even seeing each other, so he took his grandson with him to raise him. He probably felt that he owed too much, and Valley Master Hu felt sorry for this grandson. He doted on his grandson very much, and he was obsessed with cultivation and alchemy, so he left his grandson to be taken care of by people in the valley most of the time. Over time, the man named Hu Weicai was raised crookedly, and when Hu Valley Master found out, he wanted to correct it. But it's too late."

"Originally, Cuiyan Valley would not participate in the Immortal Ascension Conference, but some time ago, Hu Weicai caused a scandal. It was said that he liked a female cultivator but she didn't like him. The complaint was brought to Valley Master Hu, who was cruel enough to lock Hu Weicai into confinement and throw him in a forbidden area. The boy couldn't bear the pain, so he somehow bribed the person who was looking after him to sneak out, but he was found to have run away to come to Shifang City."

Tian Feirong swallowed his saliva and said excitedly: "I heard that after the news came back to Cuiyan Valley, Master Hu Gu personally came to Shifang City. When Master Hu comes, he will definitely attract many big shots, so this Immortal Ascension Conference is going to be really lively. You don’t know, those guys from the Gu family who don’t know the heights of the world are actually eager to find a chance to get the eyes of the cultivators from Cuiyan Valley. If any of them are lucky enough to be liked by Lord Hu Gu. Being accepted as a disciple would be a step to the sky, but in my opinion, those guys are all thinking and daydreaming."

Chi Changye crossed his arms and looked at Tian Feirong coldly. This guy at the third level of Qi Refining actually... said that those people in the Gu family don't know how high the sky is, so where does this guy get his confidence?

Gu Yao didn't expect that there would be such an episode, and his interest was aroused, so he asked: "Then where is this person named Hu Weicai now?"

Tian Feirong laughed loudly: "This kid is slippery, and he was just exposed to his identity. He slipped away all of a sudden. They said it was a skill he developed in Green Smoke Valley, but what is certain is that this guy must still be in Shifang City now. By the way, I heard that he is a fat man, maybe we have a chance to meet him."