Chapter 50 Tian Feirong

Don’t know the reputation? The talented seedlings are not willing to choose them but defect to other sects. This one is probably a foundation-building sword cultivator, and the other is an alchemist who can refine high-grade elixirs. They made such a big fuss as soon as they entered the academy. Do they think it happen with a simple purpose?

Elder Yi was unhappy: "What?  Can’t our Tianfu Academy attract talented cultivators to come in? Did one have any ulterior motives when they came in? So how did your surname Lin get in? Do you have ulterior motives too?"

"You...you are making excuses! "

"You are narrow-minded! "
"Shut up, everyone. " The Dean Yu spoke and finally ended the quarrel. If the argument continued, a fight would begin. Elder Yi was very furious. A smile flashed in Dean Yu's eyes, he took out a token and threw it at Teacher Fang.

"Give him this token. There is no need to restrict his whereabouts. It is up to him to choose. It is up to him whether he wants to enter the sword pavilion. Once he chooses to go in, he will be responsible for the consequences. Master Lin, there is no need to worry. Even if he have ulterior motives, the things in Tianfu Academy are not that good. "

When Teacher Fang saw this token, he was almost a direct disciple of the dean. He could pass anywhere inside and outside the academy. This kind of treatment was really shocking. Therefore, the seedling that Elder Yi was optimistic about was instantly he poached by the dean? Elder Yi also saw the token clearly, but he was not angry at all. He just couldn't see the talent being buried. It would be great if the dean paid more attention to it. He didn't believe that the dean would not say anything in the end. Changye entered the sword pavilion. Master Lin Feng's brows furrowed as he saw the two people who had never met before. He already had opinions about the two people who he had never met before. He wanted to see what abilities these two people had that impressed the dean.

None of Danfeng students have such an honor. "Let's all disperse. "Dean Yu waved his hand.

"Yes."

Elder Yi caught Teacher Fang and started walking away. There was a rare silence on the way. He meant that Teacher Fang should take good care of the person and not let anyone bully him, because then Block Token students cannot understand that as long as it is not made public, Chi Changye will still be Gu Yao's follower. This is what Elder Yi is dissatisfied with. What is the identity of a follower? Why can't he think about it so hard?

"It's best to remind him that it's okay to become a student of the outer courtyard." Elder Yi said reluctantly that Teacher Fang was secretly happy.

Elder Yi still had such a mother-in-law side, but on his face he promised well: "Yes, Yes, Elder Yi, I will persuade him to tell him, and I will also make people think favorably of him."

Gu Yao and Chi Changye both thought they would be summoned by the college bosses, but unexpectedly, it was not the bosses who were waiting, but Jiang Yan came in person, brought a token and gave it to Chi Changye, and explained to him the purpose of the token, which made Gu Yao and Tian Feirong envious because it meant they could save a lot of spiritual stones.

Jiang Yan smiled and said: "I don't know why the dean persuaded Elder Yi not to accept you into Jianfeng for the time being. Elder Yi has always wanted to find good candidates to enter the sword pavilion for trial, but you also know that place well. Now it seems that dean have given you, Brother Chi, enough time to grow up. But since you have been targeted by the dean, you will have to enter the sword pavilion sooner or later."

Chi Changye put the token away without being humble or arrogant: "Thank you, Brother Jiang, for making this trip."

Jiang Yan waved his hand and reminded: "But because you have made a big move this time, the opinions of the peak masters and elders above are not unified, so the challenges you and Junior Brother Gu will face in the future will only increase rather than decrease. It is probably impossible to settle the matter."