Chapter 48 Follower of Gu Yao

The arena area of the Martial Arts Hall had obviously received the news early. The arena had been cleared, and people from the Law Enforcement Hall came to maintain order and act as referees. A tall and burly male student with a dark face jumped onto the ring first. The clothes he wore could not hide the knotted and bulging muscles on his arms.

Everyone in the Crazy Snake Gang cheered: "Boss Wu is so powerful, the ladies of Miaoyun Pavilion should give up on their own initiative!"

"Bah! The Crazy Snake Gang is so shameless, what else can you do besides bullying new students! If your face is so dark, why not let us at Miaoyun Pavilion give you a whitening pill for free to get rid of it, haha"

"I'm coming!"
Following a cute scolding, a figure wrapped in red light jumped onto the ring. The red light dissipated, and that person was Du Lingdai from Miaoyun Pavilion.

"The arena challenge officially begins!" As the voice sounded, the protective shields around the arena were raised to prevent onlookers from being accidentally injured.

The Gu Yao's group of four were surrounded by a group of female students. Jiang Yan was content and relax. Tian Feirong and the little fatty were a little uncomfortable, and of course they would not run away because of this discomfort. They also wanted to cheer for Du Lingdai.

In the blink of an eye, two people on the stage started fighting, one carrying a black epee and the other wielding a flaming whip. Everyone could see that neither of them held back their hands, and the fight was extremely fierce.

"Brother Ye, who of the two has a greater chance of winning?"

In Gu Yao's eyes, the two have similar cultivation levels. This comparison may be due to their combat experience. On the surface, it seems that Wu Meng is the better one, but seeing Du Lingdai's sharp hand, as the whip was pulled out, a flame swept across, leaving a black hot mark on the table. If this fell on a person, he would definitely be burned.

Chi Changye looked at them for a while and said. "There's not much difference in combat power between the two. It's just about who has more trump cards. It's hard to say."

Jiang Yan heard this and echoed: "Wu Meng had been in seclusion for a while, and his cultivation level just caught up and was on par with Junior Sister Du. However, Seeing that Wu Meng is so confident, maybe as Mr. Chi said, he has trump cards in his hand. Before all the trump cards are revealed, the outcome of this ring battle is hard to say."

With a "boom", an astonishing explosion erupted on the ring, the two people in the center quickly separated, and they both stared at each other with unyielding auras. This confirmed what Chi Changye and Jiang Yan said. The two were equally matched, and it was hard to say who would win and who would lose.

Wu Meng suddenly laughed loudly, took out a jade bottle from his storage bag, poured out a red pill and threw it into his mouth. Suddenly his aura surged, and someone shouted: "No, it is the Xuanbao Pill that can improve his cultivation within a short time! Where did Wu Meng get the Xuanbao Pill?"

"No, his cultivation has reached the ninth level of Qi Refining. What can he do now? Senior Sister Du can still can you beat him? This guy is really prepared!" Wu Meng even laughed proudly, extremely arrogantly.

Du Lingdai gritted her teeth, and then took out a fiery red bead. The bead was suspended above her, releasing hot light, and slowly sank and gradually integrated into Du Lingdai's body. At the same time, Du Lingdai's face twitched, she appeared to be in extreme pain, and there were gasping sounds from all around.

Jiang Yan explained: "This is the Fire Spirit Bead, which can help fire cultivators temporarily improve their strength. However, because of the forced improvement, the tendons and veins will definitely be injured afterwards, and the sequelae will be greater than the Xuanbao Pill. If it is a natural fire spiritual body, then there will be no such negative effects."