Chapter 57 Selling Pill Recipe

Look at Chi Changye catching the jade slip after that, Elder Yi stopped looking at him and walked away, leaving the two of them a little dumbfounded.

Gu Yao came out from behind: "The main purpose of Elder Yi's blocking the road seems not to ask Brother Ye to enter Jianfeng Peak, but to deliver something."

Chi Changye looked at the jade slips in his hand, and saw the old piece that looked extremely simple, but he didn’t rush to check it, he put it into the storage bag first and said, "Go back first. Elder Yi himself has no ill intentions." Some, probably because they hate iron for not  becoming a steel, still eager to ask for it.

"Okay."

The two of them went on the road. After they left, several figures appeared in the same place. One of them was Lord Cai of Wu Peak.

Looking at the direction Elder Yi left, he said displeasedly: "This old guy, what's the matter? I really focused on that kid and gave a special warning. Is he putting the Jianfeng brand on that kid in advance? It's just nonsense!"

"Forget it, Elder Yi didn't pull the person into Jianfeng immediately, the dean said. He can still listen to what you say." This is a peacemaker.

"No," Master Cai Feng said urgently, "Did you notice the jade slip that the old guy gave him just now? It should be that one, right? What is this old guy's intention?"

"Probably not, maybe Master Cai you are mistaken, Elder Yi is not a person who does not understand the rules."

He said something to him, temporarily dispelling Master Cai Feng's suspicion, and glanced at the direction Chi Changye and Gu Yao were leaving, and then reluctantly joined the others. After leaving, everyone's conversation then shifted to Gu Yao, a young cultivator. His talent in alchemy seemed to be indeed outstanding, but it was a pity that he only had the qualifications for the Four Spiritual Roots.

They didn't know that after Chi Changye and Gu Yao walked far enough apart, they turned around and glanced back. Although those people were hidden in the dark, it was impossible not to notice when they were being looked at, so unscrupulously, although Chi ChangYe's cultivation level has regressed, his vision and perception are still the same. The cultivators who have reached the Golden Core Stage returned to the small courtyard and activated the formation. The cultivators here wanted to explore the situation inside without alerting them, but it's not an easy task.

After bringing tea and fruit snacks, the two of them sat at the stone table under the tree. Chi Changye took out the two jade slips that he had put away before. Chi Changye read the new piece first. The jade slip had a large capacity. Gu Yao saw that he didn't finish it quickly, so he stayed by himself to drink tea and eat spiritual fruits, and then took out a book to read alone without disturbing each other. By the time Chi Changye's consciousness exited the jade slip, Gu Yao had already finished drinking two cups of tea and chewing two fist-sized spiritual fruits. When Chi Changye opened his eyes, he looked over curiously, wanting to know what the strange old man was. He lost something and some big guys from other colleges followed him to join in the fun.

Chi Changye chuckled softly, took a sip of the spiritual tea in front of him, and said: "This is an introduction about Jianfeng, the significance of Jianfeng's existence, how many outstanding swordsmen Jianfeng has produced over the years, this Tianfu Academy, exists to protect it."

"Ah, is it Jianfeng, not Wufeng?" Gu Yao said in surprise.

"Yes, it is Jianfeng, so Jianfeng's status and significance in Tianfu College are extraordinary, but that was in the past. Now neither Tianfu College nor Jianfeng has fallen behind, and Jianfeng has become nothing more than a place where people are willing to step into. If the dean hadn't come from Jianfeng, perhaps its reputation would be even worse."