Chapter 47Challenge

An hour later, Tian Feirong and the little fatty came out of Miaoyun Pavilion dripping with sweat. Looking back at Miaoyun Pavilion, they both breathed a sigh of relief. This cooperation It was really not easy to negotiate the business. Fortunately, after a lot of hardships, the goal was achieved. The little fatty rubbed his cheeks unhappily and muttered: "My face hurts from being pinched. What do those women think? Wouldn't it be nice to pinch themselves? "

As a result, he was pinched several times, but he didn't feel any pleasure at all. He wished he could get away as soon as possible.

Tian Feirong also said with lingering fear: "Let's go and purchase materials. Before coming out, Gu Yao made a long list. . "

Returning to the courtyard after purchasing, Gu Yao's research had come to an end. He was sitting under the tree practicing wood and fire spells under the guidance of Chi Changye. Although Chi Changye was a cultivator of the thunder type, he also studied spells of other types. It was enough to guide Gu Yao.

Seeing the two people coming back, Gu Yao removed a wood-type cage technique. Tian Feirong and Little Fatty told them the results of their cooperation, including some feasible suggestions put forward by Tao Yue, such as deodorant pills, she hope it can be divided into those that are effective in January, March and half a year, and also need to be distinguished in terms of fragrance. Different people will have different preferences. Tao Yue wrote about several fragrances that are more popular among female cultivators.

In other words, with the same single-flavor body elixir, he can play many tricks. This woman's business is indeed more profitable than simply setting up a stall to sell elixirs. "It's possible, but it's best that Miaoyun Pavilion can help with the materials, it is difficult to collect some of them by ourselves, and we may not be able to collect them all. Miaoyun Pavilion should have a way in this area. "Gu Yao said after reading it.

"Yes, that's what the Moon Demon Girl said too. She said Miaoyun Pavilion can help. "

"That's good. "

***
Half a month later, Gu Yao and the four of them came to the Chuan Gong Hall together. It happened that Senior Brother Jiang Yan was teaching today. The largest number of people were attending the class. Many female students were crazy about Senior Brother Jiang.

Gu Yao listened with great relish, what Senior Brother Jiang taught was the most basic theory about spiritual practice, which is exactly what Gu Yao lacked the most. In addition, Senior Brother Jiang broke down many basic things and explained them. There were many things in Gu Yao that were enlightening. He felt that this class was worth listening to.

Tian Feirong and the little fatty fell asleep after listening to it. It was finally over and they felt energetic. Someone yelled from behind. In the past females would have gathered around Senior Brother Jiang the scene was different now, many female students rushed out.

"Hurry up, I won't be able to get it if it's too late. I must get the whitening pill this time!"

"I like one of the lotus-flavored deodorant pills. Oh my, the person who developed this deodorant pill is really awesome. I don't know who it is, but it must be a senior sister from Miaoyun Pavilion. "

"Yes, yes, I think so too, but the lotus scented deodorant is too light. I like something stronger."
With these excited voices, the female students rushed past them. Such a crazy scene even the four people who knew these pills were a little dumbfounded. They didn't expect the effect to be so great.

"Junior brother Gu, junior brothers," Jiang Yan called the four of them from behind and came over. "I'll go with you."

" Hello, Senior Brother Jiang. "Gu Yao and the other three called people honestly. Chi Changye nodded slightly to Jiang Yan.