Chapter 4 News Spread

The jade bead and jade token flew towards each other, collided and merged, then finally flew towards the center of Gu Yao's eyebrows. Until Gu Yao passed out. In the end, he vaguely thought about whether these two different worlds are interconnected . Not aware of the connection? Does this also mean that he will have the opportunity to return to the Star Alliance in the future?

He don't know how long it took, Gu Yao's consciousness returned. He was not too nervous, because he had experienced the same scene when he discovered that there was a universe in the jade bead. He wanted to know what would happen after the jade tablet and jade bead merged. What would happen to that land? Is the spring still there?

As soon as the thought came to mind, he entered the original jade bead space. Gu Yao's consciousness was stunned. The spring was still there, but there was an extra piece of black land. Needless to say, this black land was brought by the jade bead.

Gu Yao's consciousness returned to his body. He was still half-sitting on the bed and pressed his eyebrows. This time, there was a vague concept in his mind. Sure enough, the jade tablet and jade beads were originally one body, but they split apart for some unknown reason. But it is not complete yet. There are several parts in total, and there is no clue where the treasure is. But because there are two combined this time, as long as other parts enter a certain range, the treasure can be sensed.

Gu Yao brought a cup from the bedside, put his fingers on the rim of the cup, and the spring water flowed into the cup along his fingers. After filling half the cup, Gu Yao took a sip. He didn't understand in his previous life, but now he understands. His condition has improved. The spiritual energy in his body should be the spiritual energy contained in the spring water. However, this spiritual energy can only improve the body and strengthen the physique, but it cannot enhance the genetic talent he was born with. Moreover, because the jade bead saved him, the grade of the jade bead dropped, and the spiritual energy contained in the spring water also deacresed. Including the spiritual field, which had not been replenished with spiritual energy for a long time, the grade and area were also constantly shrinking. The only way to supplement and improve it is to invest spiritual pearls and spiritual stones to replenish spiritual energy, or to retrieve other parts of the treasure.

Gu Yao couldn't help but have a headache. He couldn't bear to use his thousand spirit beads. Whether it was cultivation or refining medicines needed to regulate the body, it would require a lot of money. Moreover, his current partner around him seemed to have a physical problem. Gu Yao smacked his lips, he had to find a way to make money as soon as possible.

In his previous life, he had a master who raised him. The master himself was a senior pharmacist and was never short of money. When he succeeded his master and became a senior pharmacist, others also came to him with a large amount of credit points to make medicines. Now he is suddenly in embarrassment. In this situation, Gu Yao felt a little numb. The sky was slightly white. Instead of sitting on the bed and worrying, it was better to get up and find something to do.

As soon as he opened the door, a faint smell of blood came from his nose. Gu Yao was shocked. He followed the smell and found that it was from Chi Changye's room. It was emanating from inside, and he secretly screamed that it was bad, and quickly walked over there.

"...Brother Ye, are you there?"

Gu Yao hesitated for a moment and then called for him. The next moment, the door opened from the inside. The person who opened the door was Chi Changye. His face was a little pale, and there were still blood that had not been wiped off at the corners of his mouth. When he glanced around, he saw a pool of blood on the ground.

"...Brother Ye, your injured?"

"I worry Xiao Yao. I'm fine. I was practicing at night and accidentally touched an old injury. What I spit out was congestion. It's not serious." Chi Changye let Gu Yao go in and moved his fingers after he sat down.