Chapter 10 Trouble Knocks

Chi Changye glanced at Tian Feirong indifferently. He also discovered Gu Yao's specialness early on. He thought it was Gu Yao's special talent. The alchemist could not do this when they first started. Many of the medicines were also produced by Gu Yao himself. Developed by himself based on the various properties of the spiritual grass, this is something that no other alchemist can match. Every change in the alchemy recipe can only be made after countless summaries and experiments.

Gu Yao was in a good mood and was willing to answer Tian Feirong's question: "This is my ability to take care of the house, and it has nothing to do with the Gu family. You want to learn it? No need to waste your efforts, you can't learn it."

Tian Feirong's face was full of black line, do you want to belittle him like this? Then he said: "Your potion and Brother Chi's magic talisman have become famous in our market. Big brother asked me to tell you that both the Gu family and the Lu family want to find out the alchemist and talisman master behind them. Maybe they have  found you, but don’t worry, our Tian family can still protect you.”

Take a look What kind of life did Gu Yao spend in the Gu family? Not long after he left the Gu family, he advanced to become a cultivator at the third level of Qi refining. While in the Gu family, there is probably no time to advance.

Gu Yao pouted: "It's just elementary potions and elementary talismans. Are they interested?"

Tian Feirong explained kindly: "Just because the Gu family's elementary elixirs and the Lu family's elementary talismans are not as effective as yours, they probably don't want to see someone shaking their position, just like our Tian family, if we are not good at refining weapons, we will not be able to gain a foothold in Yuanyang Town."

Otherwise, they would have been tricked to death by the two families. There was a chance to take root in Yuanyang Town, but as the Tian family's foundation became more and more stable, the two families joined forces to suppress the Tian family again. Gu Yao and Chi Changye looked at each other. Neither of these families were reasonable, so they had to be on guard.

Gu Yao said: "Let's go out for a walk. I want to refine some poison for self-defense."

Tian Feirong's hand trembled and the tea overflowed from the cup. Chi Changye nodded and said, "Okay, I'll go with you and see what can be used."

Even their courtyard needs to be protected with formations. The most important thing when facing the enemy is not to rely on the kindness of the opponent. So the more things they have to defend themselves, the better. Tian Feirong was resigned to the defeat. No wonder these two people get along so harmoniously. They are actually the same people at heart. Unexpectedly, Gu Yao seemed to be a gentle and kind person, but he said that he was making poison without blinking an eye. It would be no fun to treat Gu Yao as a soft persimmon.

Tian Feirong watched the two people conversed. As he was taking things out of the house, he was actually expecting people from the Gu family and the Lu family to come and cause trouble for Gu Yao. It turns out that when they came out of the Gu family, the two of them didn't even have the cheapest storage bag. Now each of them has one. They were all gifts from the Tian family. They kept them when they were used to store spiritual herbs. Gu Yao thought it was very convenient, which can be used to cover up the jade card space in his sea of consciousness. Now, he has planted a lot of valuable spiritual herbs in the spiritual field in space. This spiritual field in space suits him very well. In his opinion, there is no treasure more suitable for a pharmacist than this. The three of them appeared at the market together again. Tian Feirong also called two guards to follow. The appearance of the three of them was very eye-catching. Although the topic about Gu Yao has faded a lot recently, when he and Chi Changye appear together, they will inevitably be talked about. In addition to Chi Changye's outstanding appearance, Gu Yao himself has also changed a lot. It was as if dusty jade had been polished, and the whole person exuded a lustrous brilliance. In the past, he looked weak and gloomy, but now he raised his head and became much more confident. Compared with the past, he looked like two different people. People, think it is better to leave the Gu family. Gu Zhiming is unkind and ungrateful. Gu Yao's mother died because of saving him, but he treated her child so badly. It is lucky that he was born in the Gu family, otherwise he would have been killed by one person by drowning in spit. Gu Yao was used to being watched and turned a blind eye to all kinds of gazes. Chi Changye's situation was not much different from Gu Yao's, so these gazes did not cause him any discomfort. As for Tian Feirong, he never felt that there were too many gazes falling on him, the more the merrier.