Chapter 19 Madness

This is the inner elixir left by a high-level monster. When he feel the spiritual power in it, there is also a fierce aura left behind by the monster after its death. It is not easy to deal with this inner elixir. After thinking about it, Gu Yao went into the Dan Pavilion. It was safer to operate here and easier to control, because this was his territory.

The inner elixir was left to the end, and Gu Yao began to process various spiritual herbs, including some ordinary medicinal herbs. This was the first time for him to operate in the space. As he thought, he was more comfortable than outside.

After extracting another spiritual grass, he raised his head and saw a shadow floating in front of him. Gu Yao rolled his eyes. He was wearing white clothes. What was the difference between him and a ghost? In fact, this soul body is no different from a ghost.

Seeing that Gu Yao was finally free, Xu Chen asked with great interest: "Your method of processing spiritual grass is very special. It actually relies entirely on spiritual consciousness to remove impurities and extract it. It seems that in addition to your natural soul power, your spiritual consciousness is also very unique in subtle control."

It was rare that Xu Chen was willing to come out to communicate. It happened that Gu Yao was also a little tired mentally, so he followed him and said: "Isn't it different from the predecessors? Other alchemists can't do it to this extent?”

"Of course my method of handling is more sophisticated than yours," Xu Chen raised his chin and said proudly, "Of course, compared with other alchemists, there are still merits. Not all alchemists are using their spiritual consciousness in subdivided and finely controlled, this requires extremely high control of the alchemist's own spiritual consciousness."

Of course, a cultivator like him can imitate it after careful observation, but his cultivation and spiritual consciousness intensity are not the same as those of the past. He is not on the same level at all. Gu Yao can operate skillfully in such a weak situation. Is this... an innate spiritual power?

"Of course I can't compare with my seniors."

Gu Yao would never be flattered when it was time to coax him. His little chin was raised even higher. Gu Yao looked at him and smiled secretly. Xu Chen reached out to pick up an alchemy book from the bookshelf, threw it to Gu Yao and said, "I don't think you need to delve into other alchemy techniques. Use this one. Just learn the Soul Refining Technique well."

Gu Yao has been laying the foundation for alchemy during this period, reading all basic books, and has not yet started practicing serious alchemy. What Xu Chen recommended to him is absolutely correct. He couldn't help touching the cover of the alchemy book with fondness, but he suppressed the idea of reading it immediately. He decided to wait until the potion in his hand was processed before reading.

Xu Chen was a little shocked when he saw this. This kid was so calm. If another alchemist heard his introduction, he would definitely sit down and immerse himself in it. No matter which alchemy here used, they are all highly sought after by the outside world, among which the Soul Refining Technique is the best. However, the Soul Refining Technique also has extremely high requirements for cultivators to practice. Those who cannot meet the training requirements are likely to suffer from the power of the soul during the practice. If it is not strong enough and suffers backlash, it will be counterproductive.

But alchemists who can practice soul refining are all the best among alchemists, but... Xu Chen looked at Gu Yao suspiciously again, can this kid really reach the top with such poor qualifications? Is it okay to place his hopes on this kid?

Forget it, now that the space considers this kid his master, he doesn't have anywhere to go. Let's see how far this kid can grow.

It does not recognized him anymore, and he could no longer hold on in this Dan Pavilion where his spiritual energy had been exhausted.