Chapter 35 Recruitment

Especially the fact that Cuiyan Valley and his party were treated so favorably made their desire to join Cuiyan Valley even stronger.

"Look at the disciples of Cuiyan Valley who are following Master Hu. They are all extremely arrogant. I guess even the disciples of the Beixing Sect have to treat them respectfully. This is how an alchemist should be treated." Gu Yang said with emotion.

The elder of the Gu family was also very excited: "Wait and see, maybe Cuiyan Valley will recruit disciples, and then our Gu family's opportunity will come."

In his opinion, the disciples of the Gu family who are introduced to alchemy will definitely have more advantages than other cultivators. It's a pity that the Gu family is not powerful enough to be invited by the city lord to enter the city lord's mansion, but then he sets his sights on Gu Yan.
Maybe after Gu Yan joins the Changxian Sect, the Gu family will one day receive such courtesy.

"I wonder where Gu Yao is and
whether he will join any sect."

"Pull him down. He can refine intermediate elixirs, but which sect would recruit a loser with four spiritual roots?"

"That's right. It's such a pity. Gu Yao has Four Spiritual Roots, otherwise he would not be ignored. He has such poor qualifications but does not dedicate such good alchemy skills to the family. Otherwise, the head of the family will definitely attach great importance to Gu Yao ." Some people said angrily, thinking that with Gu Yao's qualifications, they can refine intermediate and high-grade elixirs. If they had Gu Yao's elixir skills, they would definitely be able to do better than him, and joining Cuiyan Valley would be a no-brainer.

After a few people in the city lord's mansion exchanged greetings, they got down to business. Hu Ting really came out for his grandson. He didn't bring anyone with him. With his cultivation during the Qi Refining period and his identity, he could be beaten by other people outside. How could Hu Ting not be worried when the cultivator was killed without anyone noticing? Thinking that this was the only one left by his son whom he had never even met, he rushed out impatiently.

"Master Hu," Yan Yang stepped forward and presented a jade bottle, "This is a Huajing Pill that this junior brother bought from outside. I don't know if it came from Junior Brother Hu's hand."

Master Hu looked at it with approval. He glanced at Yan Yang. His grandson's qualifications were too poor. Like his father, none of them inherited his wood and fire spiritual roots. If he had qualifications like Yan Yang's, he wouldn't have to worry about wherever he went. He looked back regretfully, opened the jade bottle and poured out the elixir. After checking it, his expression
changed and he said,' It was not the elixir I refined!"

"Seriously?" City Lord Meng asked with great interest. L

Hu Guzhu affirmed: "Hu will not be able to recognize the elixir he concocted. This elixir is indeed not from Hu's hand, but the alchemist's alchemy skills are very good. I don't know who he is. Hu really wants to know."

At this point, it is difficult for him to find colleagues to learn from others and how to practice alchemy. He feels like he is alone and seeking defeat. Yan Yang couldn't help being disappointed, but he quickly cheered up. If it wasn't Master Hu, it meant it was another alchemist. Being able to get the approval of Master Hu meant that the alchemist's alchemy skills might not be inferior to Master Hu. If he could find this person. Wouldn't it be better when he come out?

"Master Hu, it turns out that we misunderstood. The elixir did not come from Junior Brother. In the past few days, we have only paid attention to looking for Junior Brother Hu. The alchemist stopped selling the elixir again, so we have no idea about his identity."