Chapter 29 Face Slapped

Now, of course they would be happy if someone challenged the Gu family's position in alchemy. Gu Yao put the spiritual grass into his storage bag and then looked up at the two people in front of him. Tian Feirong was grinding his teeth at the side. He greeted the two people warmly, but they ignored him, which made him angry! The Gu family deserves to lose such an alchemy title unlike Gu Yao!

Elder Gu looked down on a playboy like Tian Feirong. He only wanted to hang out and didn't know why the Tian family asked him to participate in the Immortal Ascension Conference. It was a waste of a place, so he didn't bother to talk to him.

Seeing Gu Yao look over, he held his beard and asked condescendingly: "You know how to make elixirs? Who did you learn your alchemy skills from? Do you make all the elixirs you sell yourself?"

When the two people came,
Chi Changye stood next to Gu Yao, putting on a protective posture, Gu Yan's pupils shrank because he couldn't see Chi Changye's depth. Could it be that Chi Changye's cultivation level was higher than his? Where did this person come from? Where did he learn his amazing sword skills?

Gu Yao chuckled: "Of course I made the elixir myself, is it possible that someone else gave it to me? As for who I learned it from, it wasn't from the Gu family anyway. Don't worry, First Elder. I think I, Gu Yao, was in the Gu family I am not qualified to come into contact with the Gu family's alchemy skills, and the Gu family is not the only one who knows the alchemy skills in this world."

Tian Feirong clapped his hands quickly and echoed: "Gu Yao is absolutely right, Gu Yao can even get the Changxian Sect token. What's the point of trivial the alchemy skills?"

Gu Yan's eyes flashed with a stern look, Tian Feirong really needs a lesson, but when he saw Tian Feiyang walking over, he restrained his anger, it would be good to have an aunt in the foundation building stage, Tian Feiyang's strength has also risen significantly compared to the previous trip to the Alchemist Palace. He must be following Tian Ru to enter Tianhai Sect to practice, but so what, at most he is just a foundation-building cultivator.

Elder Gu said displeasedly: "Gu Yao, don't forget that your surname is Gu, and you have the blood of the Gu family. The environment outside is more dangerous than Yuanyang Town. With your cultivation and talent, it is difficult to stand out outside. Others support can only be temporary and not lifelong. If you return to the Gu family in the future, the Gu family will still be able to protect you. You have to take care of yourself wherever you go!"

He couldn't say anything more in front of the Tian family, so he turned around and left. Did he really think that the Tian family could protect him for the rest of his life? The Tian family was not interested in the elixir he refined, otherwise why would they take him in?

"Brother Feiyang, farewell." Gu Yan fisted Tian Feiyang, glanced at Gu Yao, then looked at Chi Changye warily, and then left as well.

Although Gu Yao might surprise him with his alchemy skills, but if as the great elder said, how far can he go with his talent? If he was smarter, he should return to the Gu family. With his current alchemy skills, the Gu family would definitely take him seriously, which would be far better than relying on others. What made him most wary was the figure Chi Changye. He came from nowhere and seemed to appear out of thin air. His strength and cultivation were very fearful. At present, he didn't seem to have much affection for the Gu family. Gu Yan couldn't help but frown when he thought
about this.

Seeing the two of them walking away, Tian Feirong, who was ignored, muttered unhappily, "What they were talking about! Now that we know that Gu Yao's surname is Gu, why did he go there so early?"

"You," Tian Feiyang looked at his younger brother helplessly, "Say less. After all, he is the eldest elder of the Gu family."

And it is not suitable for the Tian family to interfere too much in Gu Yao's affairs. As the elder said, Gu Yao's surname is Gu after all, and he has the blood of the Gu family. The previous contacts and transactions with Gu Yao were always done by his second brother.