Chapter 14 Thieves

In the middle of the night, Chi Changye is meditating when suddenly opened his eyes. Someone touched the formation. Chi Changye ducked out of the room. Standing in the yard, he could "see" a total of four cultivators coming outside. Two of them had already fallen into the formation, and the other two were in the dark. For wait and see.

After a while, Gu Yao also walked out. He was also practicing at night and was very eager to improve his cultivation. How could he not notice such a big movement like someone attacking the formation? When he saw Chi Changye, he asked, "Who is it? Are they people sent by the Gu family or the Lu family?"

Chi Changye replied: "There are two groups of people, they should not be together. The two people who came first fell into the formation, and they probably didn't know that two more cultivators came behind. I think it was because of the reason behind them. The two of them did not move, letting others serve as outposts for them, while they themselves hid in the dark."

Looking at Gu Yao, he said, "Don't worry, if there is too much noise here, it will alert the patrolling guards of the Tian family, and they will naturally retreat." Because of the care of Young Master Tian and Second Young Master Tian, they were included in the protection scope of the patrol team.

Gu Yao nodded: "Fortunately, you were vigilant and set up a protective formation. Otherwise, if they had driven straight in, even if someone came to help, with the time would have been delayed."

Chi Changye didn't feel that he was being praised. If he hadn't been injured and was not strong enough, he would have been like this. A few thieves can be dealt with with a wave of his hands but now they can only rely on the formation to intercept, but even so, they cannot be underestimated.

He said: "Xiaoyao, step back, I will take care of the two people in the formation first." It's not his style not to fight back.

"Be careful."

Chi Changye set up several traps in the formation, using the talismans he drew. Sensing the position of the two of them, Chi Changye had an idea and directly detonated the Explosive Flame Talisman and Tiangang Thunder Talisman in the trap. Suddenly there were continuous explosions and thunder in the formation, accompanied by the screams of the cultivators, and the screams stopped after a while.

"Who dares to cause trouble on the Tian family's territory?"

A group of patrolling cultivators hurried over from a distance. They found that the place where the accident happened was the place where the eldest and second young masters asked them to take special care of them. If only the second young master had given orders, they would not have done too much care, but the eldest young master is different.

"No, the kid inside is very capable. He has formations and talismans. We can't take them down in a short while. We need to retreat first!" The two cultivators who were hiding in the dark and watching saw that something was wrong and immediately evacuated and turned back. Sure enough, I saw the patrolling cultivators from the Tian family coming over.

"It seems that the boy named Chi is really good. He should have arranged this formation. The spiritual talismans activated in the formation are not elementary ones, they should be intermediate ones, and there are also thunder talismans. What is the origin of this boy?"

"Go back and report it to the master immediately. Let the master make up his mind. But where did the two people who passed before come from?"

"Who knows, they died unjustly." If the two of them step in, they would be the ones who will die or it was estimated that he would be seriously injured, and the two of them were filled with fear.

Upon noticing the patrol arriving from outside, Chi Changye withdrew the formation, walked out with Gu Yao, and slipped out the two bodies that had been killed in the formation.