Chapter 60 Shi Family

The sound is a ghost fog insect! Shi Yanyan was very unhappy to be woken up, but her cousin rushed over first. Protecting Shi Yanyan was the most important thing.

"Yanyan, it's a ghost, don't be afraid, my cousin will protect you." !"

"What? Ghost fog bugs? Hurry, drive them away, I don't want to see such terrible bugs!"

When Shi Yanyan heard that it was this kind of bug, she screamed in fright, thinking that this kind of bug might wrap her up tightly and chew on her, Shi Yanyan was about to faint.

"Cousin, kill them quickly, hurry up! No, they are running over, ahhh! !!"

If she encounters a monster, Shi Yanyan will take the initiative to rush over and kill it, but this kind of bug, even if the magic weapon protects her body, her face still turns pale with fright. Cousin Sun knew his cousin's temperament, and ordered the people he brought to quickly resist these insects, attack with fire, and flush with water. Finally, he achieved certain results and restored some order to the chaotic camp, but soon people screamed out. Only then did they realize that there was someone in the mist. It was someone who relied on the mist to attack from behind and killed one of their companions.

"Stinky girl, just surrender and capture her!"

"No -"

The fog dissipated, and the original camping place was in a mess, with several corpses that had been chewed out of shape on the ground.
In the second half of the night, figures shrouded in darkness wandered here from time to time, and occasionally a voice came out "Did he really run away? Running so fast? It seems that we need to check who has left the academy in the past few days."

Until daybreak the light was bright, and Chi Changye and Gu Yao appeared on a big tree. Gu Yao looked at the dead body below with a complex expression. Even though the other party had spoken rudely to him and Chi Changye yesterday, he lost his life in the blink of an eye. This result was somewhat difficult for him to accept.

"Xiao Yao blames me for not saving them?" Chi Changye asked in a low voice, but there was no movement in his eyes. This kind of scene did not arouse much emotion in him at all, and it was far less important than Gu Yao's thoughts.

Gu Yao shook his head and said, "I don't blame you. You also said that there were foundation-building cultivators among those people last night. It seems that the other party came for Shi Yanyan and his party, or even for the Shicheng Chamber of Commerce. Otherwise, with their target being so clear, and the foundation building cultivators were dispatched. Letting Brother Ye rescue them will harm Brother Ye. Let's report the news."

They stayed here for half the night, and Gu Yao clearly noticed several groups of people coming and going. They just wanted to catch these two fish that slipped through the net. Maybe  they didn't expect that the two young Qi refining cultivators could escape without a trace. Little did they know that they were hiding here, the cultivators who can control ghost fog insects. It's just too suspicious. This world is indeed much more dangerous and cruel than the interstellar world. Only his own strength is the basis for survival in this world!

"Okay, let's report." Chi Changye agreed.

A firework rose into the sky and was set off. Gu Yao and Chi Changye left enough clues and left the place quickly. It was not appropriate for them to reveal their identities. There was no guarantee that these people would not be inside the academy and the emergency signal would be triggered many people in the college paid attention. Not long after Gu Yao and Chi Changye disappeared, several rainbow lights passed by from a distance. They were shocked to see the scene of passing by.

"What happened at night? Who sent the emergency signal? "

"Look, there are writings on the ground."

Several figures quickly landed on the ground. The first person was Teacher Fang, whom Gu Yao and Chi Changye were familiar with. They first recorded the scene with a recording stone, and then checked the content written on the ground. The words were left by Gu Yao, erasing all possible traces of their identity. They only explained the identity of the person who was taken away, the ghost fog bug controlled by the cultivators that appeared at night, and the presence of a foundation building cultivators on the other side.