Chapter 8 Face Healed

Tian Feirong was very happy when he heard these things: "Brother, let me just say that Gu Yao did a good job. There is a quarrel between the three rooms of the Gu family. While in the Lu family, Lu Minzhu's mother doesn't seem to be able to swallow her anger. Right, I wonder what trouble will happen, haha, the bigger the trouble they make, the more beneficial it will be to our Tian family."

Tian Feiyang listened to the whole story as if listening to a book, flicked his sleeves and walked to his yard, leaving a message: " No matter how ridiculous they make it, if you don't improve your cultivation, it won't be your turn to take the lead. As long as Gu Yan entering the Changxian Sect, the Gu family will always be ahead of our Tian family." It doesn't matter what a small fight is, this In this world, the strong are respected, and what matters is the strength of cultivation. If the Tian family does not have enough strength to compete with the Gu family. I'm afraid there won't be any room for the Tian family to survive in the town.

Meeting Gu Xing and Gu Chen, the twins and their ex-fiancee at the market has long been reported by Gu He forgot about Gu Yao. He said it on purpose at that time, not only to ruin the name of the Gu family and give him a headache, but also to stir up trouble between the Gu and Lu families, so that they could make trouble and stop bothering him, otherwise he can imagine that even if he is on the Tian family's territory, the twins and their henchmen will continue to cause trouble for him and make him uneasy.

He put all his energy into studying various spiritual herbs and medicinal herbs, forgetting to sleep and eat. When he was tired, he would meditate and adjust his breath, fully mobilizing the memories left by his original body about spiritual herbs and various alchemy. It happened to be a coincidence. The Lu family is better at making talismans. Compared to the other two families, the Gu family is more outstanding in alchemy. However, due to Gu Yao's cultivation and marginalized status, the Gu family is not exposed to more advanced things.

The next day, Gu Yao walked out of the room and handed Chi Changye a porcelain bottle. He didn't have a test tube, so he used a porcelain bottle instead. The jade bottle couldn't be used for the time being.

"This is the medicine I made to cure trauma. Brother Ye, let's see if it has any effect."

After Chi Changye took it, he applied the medicine on his face as Gu Yao said. Soon, he felt itching on his face, and the medicine took effect. It was very fast. After hearing Chi Changye's feelings, Gu Yao was very excited. This showed that his idea was right. Using mental power to extract and quench the potion was still a feasible way. Next, he could try to solve the problem in his body.

In fact, he is particularly eager to get in touch with the alchemy skills of this world. He believes that the alchemy skills and his potion skills must have something in common. Combining the two may lead to a new path, but it is a pity that the alchemy skills are not so easy to access, especially now that he is almost completely broke. Seeing Gu Yao excitedly rushing into his room again, Chi Changye raised the corner of his mouth. Gu Yao looked no different from those cultivators in the sect who were obsessed with alchemy and weaponry. It was a pity that he was limited by the environment and had no access to alchemy, but the potion just now was figured out by Gu Yao himself?

Feeling a scar peeling off on his face, Chi Changye's eyes flashed brightly. A cultivator on the second level of Qi Refining could make such a potion. Gu Yao's talent in alchemy was definitely not bad. Chi Changye worked hard to make the magic talisman for another day. To become an alchemist requires a lot of resources, and he has this responsibility to create better conditions for Gu Yao. Tian Feirong ran over again in the evening and packed a lot of food from the restaurant. When he knocked on the door, his eyes widened.

"Who are you? Where is Brother Chi? Where is Gu Yao?" Tian Feirong looked at him with jealousy. The arrogant man in front of him pushed him away and walked in, calling the names of Chi Changye and Gu Yao as he walked. Who dared to come to his territory? If he dares to bully the people he protects again, this guy will never leave the Tian family's territory. Tian Feirong naturally has good looks, and he is proud of his good looks. Now that he sees a man whose appearance and bearing are not inferior to his own, Tian Feirong becomes petty.