Chapter 31Become Famous

Gu Yao didn't expect that Second Young Master Tian would have such a problem. He looked at this group of people curiously. He had to say that compared with the previous groups of sect disciples, this group of people was really uneven, and their quality was indeed worse than the previous groups. There were a lot of people, and some of them had such weak aura that they were only at the third or fourth level of Qi Refining. However, judging from their clothes, they must not be short of money. The aura of two people's magic weapons could blind other people's eyes.

Tian Feiyang frowned and said, "Then what do you want? Just go out to play for a while and then go back? The future may not be as easy as before."

In the past, under his protection at home, the other families and the sideline children did not dare to blatantly bully the second young master Tian. But when he entered Tianhai Sect, his father was busy with affairs and could not always keep an eye on the disputes between the younger generations. Grandfather also has another grandson.

Tian Feirong fanned himself a few times unhappily, then suddenly his eyes lit up and he stared at Gu Yao: "Gu Yao, you are not short of money, why don't we go to Tianfu Academy together? "

The main thing is, considering Gu Yao's Four Spiritual Root qualifications, it is estimated that no sect will accept him. Of course, it is possible that he will be admitted as soon as his alchemy skills are revealed, but he has not heard from Gu Yao before in which sect he wants to join. Gu Yao
blinks and said, "I have to think about it again, and it depends on what Brother Ye wants."

Tian Feirong immediately shut up, Chi Changye, a freak, has not forgotten that he has a single spirit root of the mutated thunder type. As long as this situation is made public, it is estimated that even the Changxian Sect will rush to admit him in. This guy is also strange. Before, he had been staying in Yuanyang Town peacefully and seemed to be unwilling to make progress.

Chi Changye took a sip of spiritual tea, glanced at Gu Yao and smiled lightly and said, "I don't want to join any sect, Xiaoyao doesn't need to take care of me."

That means wherever Gu Yao goes, he will follow him. Tian Feiyang raised his eyebrows. He didn't expect Chi Changye to make such a choice. In his opinion, Chi Changye's spiritual root qualifications cannot be bad. Which sect should he join? It's not a problem, but he didn't choose this way, is it because he doesn't like it? This idea made Tian Feiyang himself feel funny and thought it was impossible. Maybe it was because Chi Changye had his own background and couldn't join other sects casually.

" In this way, Brother Chi can try to enter Tianfu Academy. As far as I know, Tianfu Academy not only has a lower threshold, but also has more freedom than sect disciples. Everyone who enters the academy can bring an entourage without any problem. Although the students in Tianfu Academy seem to be unorganized and even ridiculous, if they can enter the inner courtyard of the academy, they will not necessarily be worse than the disciples of the sect. No one in Tianfu Academy stipulates what you must do. Even if you are assigned a task, you can use Spiritual beads or Spiritual stones. Of course, you can't learn anything in it. I heard that Tianfu Academy's Collection Pavilion is still very important. It's not bad, but..."

"It still costs money, right? "Gu Yao continued, really he wanted was money.

Tian Feiyang smiled and nodded: "Right. "

Gu Yao looked at Chi Changye. Apart from the fact that he wanted money, he was still a little moved. Although Chi Changye and Xu Chen supplemented his knowledge of cultivation, there are some things that he still needs to understand personally . The purpose of coming to the Immortal Ascension Conference together is to leave Yuanyang Town and stay in the Cultivation City. While practicing, he will use his own skills to slowly develop. When he is strong enough, he can go out and see more. His Four Spiritual Roots qualifications are not what the sect wants to accept him, and even if he reluctantly join, he will probably be the least qualified disciples, and he will definitely not have a good life. Chi Changye will not join any sect casually. The reason is exactly the opposite to him, because his qualifications are too good, so the threshold is too  low. Tianfu Academy seems to be a good choice?