Chapter 13 On The Move

Gu Yao was going crazy with joy. There was nothing more wonderful in this world than being immersed in potions and alchemy.

Xu Chen looked down from upstairs and couldn't help but laugh when he saw Gu Yao's crazy little appearance. This man looked like an idiot at a young age. Is this why he can let the treasure claim its owner?

Forget it, there is no solution to this problem at all. It can only be said that his fate with the treasure is not as great as that of Gu Yao.

That night, Gu Yao did not leave the room to go out for dinner. Instead, he was immersed in the ocean of alchemy books. Just one volume of the spiritual grass illustrated book was much more comprehensive than what he had read in the Gu family. Gu Yao was so eager to read it all. The spiritual herbs above were collected and scanned thoroughly with mental power.

"No, it's time for body refining."

Gu Yao suddenly put down the book and reminded himself that the elixir book cannot be read to the end, but body refining cannot be left behind for a day. He put the elixir book into the elixir pavilion and stood up to walk out. His stomach is growling. Right, he have to fill his stomach first before he can exercise.

After coming out, Gu Yao found that the entire yard had been covered with formations, he also touched some formations. Chi Changye knew it and explained to him the situation of the formation and how to control it. He also left dinner for Gu Yao. As Gu Yao expected, he bought it from a restaurant outside.

Gu Yao sighed while eating dinner, excluding the initial awkward beginning, Chi Changye was actually a very good partner, but thinking about the initial situation, it was inevitable that he would feel a little uncomfortable when facing this person.

He really don’t know who Chi Changye will take advantage of in the end, bah bah, when will it be his turn to worry about this matter.

After the meal, the two chatted for a while. It was Chi Changye who gave Gu Yao some common sense about the world of cultivation and some things he encountered in his experience. Gu Yao was very interested. If the outside world wasn't too dangerous and his cultivation is too weak and he has long wanted to leave Yuanyang Town.

"By the way, these are the intermediate talismans I made. Keep them for self-defense." Chi Changye took out ten intermediate talismans and pushed them in front of Gu Yao.

Gu Yao said in surprise: "Brother Ye, can you make intermediate spiritual talismans? It's amazing. I heard that the price of intermediate spiritual talismans is ten times that of primary spiritual talismans." In other words, it's one thousand taels of silver each, and this stack is worth the price. It was comparable to the 10,000 taels of silver notes he got in exchange for it when he just came out of the Gu family.

Chi Changye smiled and said: "Thanks to Xiaoyao's Star Body Technique, my injury can heal so quickly. I can use more spiritual power, and my talisman-making technique has also improved. But I think we can keep this intermediate talisman for self-defense for the time being, and then release it when you have a certain ability to protect yourself."

Gu Yao thought of what Tian Feirong told them about the investigation of the Gu family and the Lu family, and nodded: "Brother Ye, you are right to be worried, just wait. I'll be able to make an elixir soon, and maybe I can make an elixir to cure your injury in a while."

"Then I'll wait." Chi Changye smiled indulgently, without asking why Gu Yao suddenly became able to make an elixir, but refining alchemy was too expensive, so he still had to draw more primary talismans for Tian Feirong to sell.

***

Fang family.

Mrs. Fang came back for a visit and then left in a hurry. Mrs. Fang secretly scolded her daughter for not caring about her parents' family at all. Her grandson was beaten like this but she didn't help find the murderer.