Chapter 32 A Second-Generation Ancestor

Yan Yang left a message: "Thank you very much, shopkeeper."

He turned around and left with several junior brothers and sisters. The disciples of the Beixing Sect left the shop, and the related topics were not interrupted. The pill was accidentally bought by a disciple in the sect. He had taken Bihua Pill before but failed to achieve a breakthrough. This time, he successfully advanced to the seventh level of Qi Refining. He attributed this breakthrough to the elixir. An elder from the sect who was traveling with him saw another elixir he bought and asked Yan Yang to check which one it was refined by an alchemist. After Yan Yang inquired, he found out that this other elixir is called Hua Wan Dan, and its function is also used to break through the promotion. It does not conflict with the efficacy of Bihua Dan, but most cultivators only know Bi Hua Dan but not Hua Wan Dan. Its refining techniques are also somewhat special. If the alchemist is trained by other sects, that's fine. But if it is a wild alchemy master or a small force, it is worthy of the sect to recruit them.

If this alchemist is still young, it will not be a problem to become an eighth-grade alchemist in the future. There is no shortage of ninth-grade alchemists, but eighth-grade alchemists, especially eighth-grade senior alchemists, even the North Star Sect is attracted to it, its significance is extraordinary.

Junior Sister Yin said: "Perhaps some descendant of an eighth-grade alchemist stole his elixir. After he went out to fool around and spent all his spiritual stones, he secretly sold the elixirs in exchange for spiritual stones. Although those small powerful and small families also train alchemists, they can't even refine middle-grade elixirs. Recruiting such alchemists is a waste of the sect's resources."

Even in Beixing Sect, cultivation resources are not open to supplying disciples. There is competition among disciples. If the focus is on cultivating other disciples, it means that relatively fewer resources will be allocated to other disciples.

Yan Yang said gently. "Since we have encountered each other, let's ask around. If it is not worth recruiting, the sect will accept it. Beixing Sect is on another force, and cultivators with any qualifications can be accepted."

"Senior brother is right, Tianfu Sect has become more and more outrageous over the years. It has become a joke in our Tianlin Continent to collect some garbage."

Gu Yao and Chi Changye passed by. When the group of people walked away, they stopped and looked at each other. Gu Yao hesitated and said: "Their Beixing Sect...is looking for an alchemist?
It should...not be such a coincidence."

Chi Changye shook his head and said, "It's not impossible."

Gu Yao obviously didn't realize how talented he was in alchemy. He had heard of the so-called alchemy genius before, but no one can compare with Gu Yao, "It seems that we have to keep a lower profile. I have inquired about it. Those sects are in short supply of eighth-grade alchemists, especially eighth-grade senior alchemists. Xiaoyao, in the future don’t sell Hua Wan Dan. "

He also ignored that Hua Wan Dan was not scarce in Lingyun Sect, so he didn't pay much attention to it after Gu Yao refined it at first, and sold it together with other elixirs. He traveled to more places these days. After asking for more information, he realized that the cultivation situation here was far behind compared to his previous place. If a sect like Beixing Sect knew that Gu Yao was just a wild alchemy master, they would never let him go.

****
Looking for the temporary residence of the Alchemist of the Gu family. Gu Yu and other Gu family disciples came back from outside and saw Gu Yan shouting: "Brother, listen did you tell me, there are people selling high-grade Bihua Pills outside, and many sects are checking who the alchemist is. Brother, is this alchemist really so powerful? "