Chapter 38Guests

The others followed obediently and loaded up the magic weapon. Before they could stand firm, the flying magic weapon flew out with a "whoosh", and the little fat man and Tian Feirong behind them rolled into a ball and screamed.
Gu Yao was very lucky, fortunately, Brother Ye pulled him when it first started, so he could stand firmly on the spot without losing his temper and making a fool of himself like Tian Feirong.

Bai Xiuer also happened to be standing next to Senior Brother Jiang, and she was stunned. Brother Jiang stabilized her figure with a wave of his hand. Seeing the two people who were rolling into a ball and unable to get up and screaming, Bai Xiuer covered her mouth and giggled.

When Tian Feirong and the little fat man finally got up, they dared not speak out in anger. After suffering Teacher Fang several times, they could only grind their teeth on his back. Teacher Fang, who was standing at the head of the boat, did not open the protective cover. The strong wind hit him, making his hair dance like a wild snake and his robes rustled, making him look extremely wild.

Soon they arrived at the most aura place in the city, the City Lord's Mansion, which was located on a mountain peak. Teacher Fang announced his name and was let in by the guards. It was not Gu Yao's imagination. He clearly felt the way the guards looked at them is very subtle, and it seems to have the meaning of "this group of people are here to join in the fun". Teacher Fang was familiar with the place and had obviously been here before. He led them to an open plain where many people had already arrived. Their arrival attracted the attention of the cultivators present.
Teacher Fang didn't care, and led them swaggering past these cultivators. Senior Brother Jiang always kept a smiling expression, but Senior Brother Zhou was slightly uncomfortable, which showed that Senior Brother Jiang's skills were deeper.

Gu Yao was observing others and found that someone's gaze was fixed on him for a long time. He turned to look to the side and saw Lu Minzhu looking at him in surprise. Gu Yao withdrew his gaze expressionlessly, as Tian Feirong said. It was said that Lu Minzhu's special physique was highly valued by the Beixing Sect, so she was brought here. Lu Minbai, who also joined the Beixing Sect, was nowhere to be seen. After scanning around, Gu Yu was not found either.
Tian Feirong had good eyesight and had noticed his brother a long time ago. He was winking at him, but when Tian Ru found out, he glared at him coldly. Tian Feirong's scalp went numb and he immediately became honest.
Tian Feiyang curled up his lips. He didn't expect his second brother to come here. He was surprised, but also very happy.

"Fang, I didn't expect you to come to such an occasion. Aren't you afraid that the people around you will be struck with inner demons? Or are they just as shameless and self-righteous as you?" After finding a place, he stopped.

Finally, a strange voice came from the side, causing Gu Yao and others to look over curiously. There happened to be a group of people next to them. When they saw the Tianfu Academy group stopped next to them, they all frowned and wished to stay away from them, as if they were carrying contagious diseases. The one who spoke sarcastically was a beautiful middle-aged woman. Gu Yao and the others looked around, obviously disgusted.

Teacher Fang stared blankly, shook his sleeves and said, "What bad luck! I didn't expect you, an old witch, to find another place to stay. I tell you, if you see anyone from this sect in the future, stay far away from me, or beat them all to pieces, but don't let me know that you are hooking up with the old witch's disciples!" Teacher Fang was very straightforward and ignored the beautiful woman, leading the students are forced to move to other places.

His voice was loud, which attracted many cultivators to look at him with strange eyes. Teacher Fang didn't care at all, and muttered that he walked over without seeing the place clearly. Isn't it bad luck? But the beautiful woman and her disciples around her turned red with anger. If it weren't for the wrong situation, they would have rushed over one by one. A higher cultivator couldn't be killed. They could only stare at the Tianfu Academy group with blazing eyes. Tian Feirong and the little fat man were so stunned that their scalps were numb. They suspected that they would be caught and killed by these angry guys as soon as they stepped out of the city lord's mansion. Teacher Fang didn't know how to show mercy to the beautiful woman. Being called an old witch by Teacher Fang, Teacher Fang’s mouth is so good at attracting hatred.