Chapter 43 Selling Pill

Don't step in, there's nothing in his pocket.
He had a spiritual stone, so he took Chi Changye's arm and walked aside. Chi Changye watched Gu Yao's hand and followed it very obediently, with a slightly invisible arc at the corner of his mouth.

When Tian Feirong and the little fat man saw this, they hurriedly followed, and said with bared teeth. "Senior Brother Zhou said it nicely, 92% off, but it would be 92% off without him, what a profiteer!"

After shopping around, he walked back to District C, and at the door they were stopped again, and met someone who was handing out leaflets, trying to lure every incoming and outgoing student to join the gang they recommended, and publicizing the benefits of joining gangs and organizations. The four of them finally managed to escape.

On the way, Kong Ze reminded them that for good organizations such as the Xingyue Chamber of Commerce, one have to apply by themselves. After applying, if chamber of commerce is interested, he have to organize someone to examine whether he have the qualifications to join. Not just anyone can join. The more difficult it is to get into an organization, the higher its status and power will be. As for this kind of gang that attracts people, he have to pay an entry fee before he can join. Therefore, he also seizes the opportunity to cheat the spirit stone. After eating some dry food and spiritual fruits prepared when leaving Shifang City, the four of them sat together to discuss their future survival plans.

Tian Feirong suggested: "We can set up a stall first. The quality of Gu Yao's elixirs and Brother Chi's spiritual talismans are absolutely good. Don’t worry about not being able to sell it. When we have enough spiritual stones, we can rent a small shop, or we can learn from others and hire someone as a clerk. Then we don’t have to spend all day in the shop and can do whatever we want. We can also go to practice, it takes time to inquire about information from all parties."

"Gu Yao is the alchemist? "The little fat man looked at Gu Yao in surprise.

"Nonsense, if Gu Yao is not an alchemist. How do you think you can get the admission fee? Even though Gu Yao has no family to rely on, he lives a more comfortable life than a family member like me. Both Gu Yao and Brother Chi are capable people!" Tian Feirong praised the little fat man with a proud look, people who did not know it thought he was praising himself.

Gu Yao secretly raised his eyebrows. The little fat man was indeed very sensitive to Pill Master.
Gu Yao was worried: "If I just go to set up a stall, will someone make trouble? "

The academy is not a peaceful place. In the colleges and universities of the Star Alliance, there are all kinds of unspoken rules under the bright surface. He doesn't believe that people will not be targeted here. Tian Feirong touched his chin: "I think it can be done by setting up a stall. First, Gu Yao, let’s name your alchemy master. According to Senior Brother Kong, the status of a good alchemy master is quite high. Aren’t they afraid of offending a future eighth-grade alchemy master? " The little fat man opened and closed his mouth, not knowing how to continue.

Tian Feirong was too confident. As far as he knew, except for Chi Changye, who didn't know the situation, the qualifications of the three of them were very poor, and foundation building was an impossible feat.

  Setting up a stall was finally decided by Chi Changye. He can’t be timid just because he don’t understand the situation. He can only know what’s coming if he put one foot out first. What should they do so that they can know their next move? If there is a monster coming, just fight it. Thinking of Chi Changye's amazing combat power, Tian Feirong is full of confidence in his plan to earn spiritual stones. Who dares to destroy it in front of Brother Chi!

So for the next two days, Gu Yao and Chi Changye concentrated on refining alchemy and making talismans in the small courtyard. Fortunately, they purchased a batch of supplies when they left Shifang City, otherwise it would be difficult for a clever woman to make a meal without rice. Tian Feirong and the little fat man were responsible for going outside to inquire about various information and rent a stall. In the end, they chose the one that settled on a daily basis.