Chapter 53 Buy Chi Changye

The little fatty pointed to the other one: "Senior Sister Liu, a ninth-grade senior alchemist."

The two said in unison: "But what do you two alchemists want from us? We are not alchemists."

So why show prestige to them? The alchemist shows off to ordinary cultivators? Seeing the two singing in unison, the two people opposite were blushing with embarrassment. Tao Yue couldn't help but burst into laughter, and explained in a kind-hearted way.

"They probably want to discuss their alchemy skills with the alchemist behind you. Well, two alchemists, right?"

Liu Lingge said angrily: "Isn't this obvious?"

Tian Feirong took out the folding fan that had not been seen for many days, opened it with a snap, fanned it a few times, and placed. A chic like attitude: "What does it mean to be obvious? Have you issued a challenge first? Without a challenge, our alchemist is not so free. To challenge anyone."

"Yes, Brother Tian is right, besides, if you submit a challenge, do we have to accept it? Danfeng's alchemist challenges an unknown student. We don't do anything that won't be beneficial! Second Brother Tian, you think so."

Tian Feirong put a hand on the little fatty's shoulder and gave him a very wise look. Tao Yue rubbed her belly, these two living treasures made the two alchemists of Danfeng a little embarrassed. But that's right, since the other party is here to cause trouble, why should they do what they want? Originally, the Danfeng people challenged the new students, and they have already fallen into the inferior position. If the challenge is won, then everything will be easy to say. But if he loses the challenge, Danfeng will be in great disgrace. Tao Yue is actually looking forward to it.

Not far away from the Xingyue Chamber of Commerce upstairs, Jiang Yan and Zhou Li are watching the situation here, looking a little funny,

Zhou Li He just laughed and said: "The two junior brothers are so brave, Danfeng's people are slapped in the face now, they are asking for it."

A smile flashed in Jiang Yan's eyes: "Master Lin should have learned something after he returned, so he took such action. "

Zhou Li remembered something: "I heard that there are alchemists from Danfeng who have privately bought the beauty elixirs from Miaoyun Pavilion. They are probably jealous of the spiritual stones earned by Miaoyun Pavilion and want to secretly crack the elixir formula, but so far I have only saw that Miaoyun Pavilion was selling it, but I didn't see it sold anywhere else. It is estimated that many people on Danfeng would be unable to sit still. "

Jiang Yan raised his eyebrows. He didn't expect Gu Yao to have such confidence. It probably didn't take long for Gu Yao to come up with those pills. They actually stumped the people at Danfeng "Maybe, We, the Xingyue Chamber of Commerce, should also cooperate with Miaoyun Pavilion to push this series of elixirs outside. We will not interfere in the business of the college. "

The popularity of these elixirs has even surprised Jiang Yan, who has been paying close attention to it. No one thinks there are too many spiritual stones. Of course, he is more optimistic about Gu Yao's potential in the future. He will surely be able to continue to launch several more elixirs on this basis. This is a beauty elixir.

Zhou Li's eyes also lit up: "It's okay, Senior Brother Jiang, but there is also a problem. Only Gu Yao can refine the elixir now. He has limited energy and cannot produce so much to distribute the elixir to us."
Jiang Yan touched his chin: "It seems that we should talk to Gu Yao and the others directly."
They made plans for the future in a few words.

Over there, Li Shurong and Liu Lingge were also moved by Tian Feirong and the little fatty. They are forced to advance and cannot retreat. If they retreat, they will automatically admit defeat. Only by forcing the opponent's alchemist to come out and defeat him completely can Danfeng, including the two of them, restore their reputation. Therefore, Li Shurong and Liu Lingge set their conditions after being provoked by Tian Feirong and Little Fatty joining forces.