Chapter 5 Trouble

His mother is his and Minzhu's biological aunt. No matter how one look at it, if his sister marries Gu Yan, she will be hundreds of times better off than Gu Yao.

"Both Gu Yan and my aunt know about it?" Lu Minbai asked in disbelief, "The Gu family asked Gu Yan to enter the Changxian Sect? What about my sister?"

The head of the Lu family narrowed his eyes and snorted: "Girl Foreign Minister, your aunt married her into after so many years in the Gu family, she have forgotten her last name. If Gu Yan enters the Changxian Sect. What do you think will happen to your sister? Do you still want her to marry Gu Yan? When Gu Yan enters the Changxian Sect. Will she stay in the Gu family and be a widow? The Gu family is very good at calculating, No, I have to go to the Gu family to talk to the old guy to make it clear, we can't just let it go!"

The Lu family must recover some of the losses suffered from the Gu family, otherwise it will be choked in his heart, the head of the Lu family did as he was told, and walked out of the house in a flash, turning into a rainbow of light and heading towards the Gu family.

Lu Minbai was left devastated, and then gritted his teeth, Gu Yan, that bastard!

Gu family.

As soon as the Lu family leader approached the place where the Gu family leader lived, the formation outside the house stopped operating, and the door opened automatically, and a voice came from inside: "Brother Lu came to visit late at night. Gu is very honored. Brother Gu, please come in and talk in detail."

The head of the Lu family snorted coldly and swept down. Then the formation was activated again. What the two talked about inside could not be heard by anyone outside.

Two quarters of an hour later, the head of the Lu family appeared again, but the anger on his face was much less than when he came. However, when he looked back at the house behind him, a look of fear flashed in his eyes. If the Gu family really wanted to take this opportunity to rise, even if the Lu family is tied to the Gu family's ship, it will only become a vassal of the Gu family, but there is no third way to go.

Just as the head of the Lu family left, behind him, the grandson of the head of the Lu family, Gu Yan, walked out of the room and stood in front of the head of the Gu family.

Patriarch Gu looked at his grandson with satisfaction. Among the grandchildren, Gu Yan has the best aptitude. Not to mention the twin spiritual roots. Moreover, the main spiritual root is thicker and the secondary spiritual roots are thinner. He is also the most qualified among the twin spiritual roots, so after finding out Gu Yan's qualifications, the head of the Gu family has been plotting for his grandson.

"Thank you, grandfather, for planning for your grandson." Gu Yan said respectfully.

"Yan'er, entering the Changxian Sect in half a year is the first step. What happens to the Gu family in the future and whether they can get out of Yuanyang Town depends on you, Yan'er. As for the matter between you and Minzhu, I think we can put it aside for the time being. When you become popular in Changxian Sect, what kind of stunning beauty will you not be able to marry? Yuanyang Town is still too young after all." The Gu family master said seriously.

Although Gu Yan feels a little reluctant to give up, he also knows what is most important to him. Grandpa said it right. When he is admired by others, how many more beautiful wives and concubines he can have? If his cousin can't build the foundation, she may become a withered bone in the blink of an eye. Even if she is lucky enough to build the foundation, she will definitely be old by then, and she won't be worthy of standing by his side anymore.

***

Gu Yao didn't know what happened at night. Although the place they lived in was small, they had everything they should have. There were even prepared spiritual rice and monster meat as well as spiritual vegetables in the kitchen. Compared to what he had at Gu's house, the treatment was quite good, and he sighed in his heart that Tian Feirong, a playboy in the eyes of outsiders, was living quite good at life.