Chapter 11 Luck

Gu Yao used the Changxian Sect token to gain his freedom. He was very disdainful of the Gu family, but he was also wary of the token in his heart. He had to say that the Gu Yao's approach was wise, otherwise he would have driven the Gu family into a panic and might have killed him. Now he can save his life by relying on the Tian family.

"This is Master Chi, right? Since you two are here, Let's have some fun here. If you don't mind, please come in with Mr. Tian."

"Thank you very much." Gu Yaot grabbed Chi Changye and followed Mr. Fu into the shop, although Chi Changye has recovered somewhat from his injuries, it is not suitable to take action here. It is actually very simple to deal with the brother and sister.

Seeing Gu Yao bring the man she liked into the shop, Fang Donglan was anxious: "Brother, why did you let them go? There are aunt and uncle here, what are they afraid of doing in a small shop?"

The manager has not yet done anything. Stepping into the door, when he heard these words, he turned to look down at the brothers and sisters: "Don't say it's your Fang family. Even Gu Zhiming is standing here today. He doesn't dare to take someone away from me. If you want a man, there are so many of them on the street!"

Tian Feirong laughed loudly and gave a thumbs up to Manager Fu. Manager Fu laughed and shook his head. He actually lost his temper with the children, but this family was really outrageous, and it wasn't the first time for him. When the Fang family made trouble here, did the Fang family really think that they could just board the Gu family's boat and go sideways in Yuanyang Town?

"Second Young Master Tian," Gu Yao lowered his voice and asked Tian Feirong, "I want to find someone here to deal with the Fang brothers and sisters. How much money do I need?"

Of course Manager Fu could hear it, and he looked at Gu Yao in surprise. Today after contacting him, he found that this man was completely inconsistent with the legendary temperament, but it was quite interesting. Even Chi Changye made him look at him differently, because he found that he could not see through this young man and was shocked. This was one of the reasons why he decided to come forward.

Chi Changye also heard it and looked at Tian Feirong together. Since Gu Yao wanted to do this, of course he supported it. It was really not appropriate for them to expose themselves at the moment.

Before Tian Feirong responded, Manager Fu had already called someone and said to Gu Yao: "It's not much. He only needs two hundred spirit beads. He can help you find someone to deal with the Fang brothers and sisters until they can't even cry out, that can't make people suspicious of you."

Tian Feirong shut up and looked at Gu Yao.

Gu Yao glanced at this man, his face was very ordinary, and he would probably be forgotten among the crowd in a blink of an eye, and he responded readily: "Two hundred spirit beads are just two hundred spirit beads, as long as things are done well."

If this was the case when he just left the Gu family he still has to think about it, but now he doesn’t hesitate. If he want he can just earn back the two hundred spirit beads, now he is more concerned about his own happiness. Gu Yao took out two hundred spirit beads and handed them to the man on the spot. The man took the beads and turned around and disappeared after saying a few words. He said that he just wanted Gu Yao to wait for the news, which would definitely satisfy him. Just as Manager Fu said, if it was the young master and young lady of the Gu family, they would still be wary of taking action. The Fang family didn't matter. If Fang hadn't married into the Gu family, they wouldn't even know where the Fang family's door opened. The Fang family is not a big deal at all. No matter how high the price is, even if it kills them there will definitely be someone willing to do it. Originally, it was just a temporary measure to take but now that I have accepted Manager Fu's offer, I have to go out and have some fun. Manager Fu asked the waiter to greet them, and he went down.