Chapter 6 Make Talisman

As expected, Tian Feirong came over waving his fan, followed by the guards of the Tian family. He glanced at Gu Xing, Gu Chen and Lu Minzhu, then said with a smile, "It turns out they are from the Gu family and the Lu family. No wonder they don't take our Tian family seriously. Here, you dare to cause trouble on our Tian family's territory. Are you trying to drive our Tian family out of Yuanyang Town?"

The twins and Lu Minzhu also disliked Tian Feirong very much, but since the relationship between the three families was involved, Gu Chen was still calm-minded. After a moment, Gu Chen clasped his fists and said: "Gu Xing and I just wanted to bring back my eldest brother Gu Yao. The property at home was stolen. We suspect..."

He looked at Gu Yao meaningfully, which meant that Gu Yao had stolen something. After losing his family's money, he would spend a lot of money buying things in the market. Needless to say, some passers-by also looked at Gu Yao suspiciously.

Gu Yao sneered, thinking that Gu Chen was smart, but he didn't expect him to be so stupid. But that's right. If he wasn't stupid, how could he be exploited by Gu Yan? Moreover, Gu Zhiming didn't tell the twins what he did for the result of last night?

Tian Feirong was stunned at first, and then laughed so hard that tears came out of the corners of his eyes. He laughed so hard that passers-by were confused. Gu Chen felt bad in his heart. Gu Xing was furious, but Gu Chen pulled him back and looked at Gu Yao. Gu Yao stood aside confidently and showed no fear at all. Gu Chen frowned. Is there anything he didn't know about?

Gu Yao lightly kicked Tian Feirong: "Stop laughing and get rid of the people quickly."

"Okay, okay, here we go," Tian Feirong wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and said to him with a smile and said to Gu Chen, "Master Gu Chen, thanks to you, Gu Yao is no longer from the Gu family. He was married off. Well, you chose his husband for him. For this, Gu Yao has paid a lot. You'd better go back and ask the elders of the Gu family. Which junior will the Gu family decide to send to the Changxian Sect to practice, you or Gu Yan? Haha..."

Gu Chen's face changed drastically, "Changxian Sect?" How come he didn't know about this? Looking at Gu Yao, he saw that Gu Yao didn't look as surprised as he and Gu Xing as well as Lu Minzhu did. He knew? Is it related to Gu Yao?

Damn it, he didn't know anything. How could he care about dealing with Gu Yao now? He stamped his feet and said, "Sister, let's go back, hurry up!"

"But he..." Gu Xing did not want to make Gu Yao look good. He wished that his scandal would be publicized to the whole Yuanyang Town and let him be scolded by everyone. However, she was reminded by her father early in the morning not to mention what happened yesterday. But given such a great opportunity, even if his father knew about it, she probably wouldn't blame her.

"Sister, let's go soon. We'll talk about it later." Gu Chen grabbed Gu Xing's hands anxiously and dragged her out.

Lu Minzhu was a little lost, with the words "Gu Yan, Changxian Sect" echoing in her mind. Gu Xing and Gu Chen had already walked away. She just took a few steps and suddenly stopped and looked back at Gu Yao: "This... What does this matter have to do with you? Are you playing tricks on us?"

Gu Yao sneered unceremoniously: "You said that Gu Yan tried his best to plan the token of the Immortal Sect on me? This is the thing you should ask the most. They are your good cousin and good aunt. They know it very well. I, Gu Yao, have nothing to do with you now. From now on, you will walk on your Yangguan place and I will walk on my single-plank bridge."

After that, he turned around and left. Chi Changye took a deep look at Lu Minzhu. This woman had always been known as Gu Yao's fiancee, which made him feel uncomfortable. Fortunately, he could see that Gu Yao had no feelings for this woman at all. No, thinking like this, Chi Changye also turned around and followed Gu Yao.