Chapter 58 Move to District A

Tian Feirong and the little fatty were very happy. They went to District A to choose a courtyard with Gu Yao and the others. They happened to meet Pei Yuchun who was swaggering out surrounded by many people. They couldn't help but be startled when they saw Gu Yao and his party, and then quickly after thinking about it, why did Gu Yao and the others appear here.

He remember that when they first entered the academy, Gu Yao and the others were invited by people sent by Pei Yuchun. Of course Tian Feirong and the little fatty would not agree. The people sent by Pei Yuchun scolded them for not knowing what is good and what is advantages, saying that sooner or later they would regret their decision one day. But just a short time after this was released, these people are now coming to District A to choose the courtyard. Among the new students, the four of them are the most popular.

That day, Gu Yao was challenged by Master Danfeng on the commercial street. Many of them were at the scene or rushed there after hearing the news. At first, no one thought that Gu Yao could escape unscathed and felt that they had offended Danfeng, can life be better in the future?

Although he is still offended by Dan Feng, Gu Yao has defeated two consecutive Dan Feng alchemists, and his reputation as a ninth-grade senior alchemist has gained a large number of admirers and favors in the outer courtyard. Some people even say Gu Yao is the reason why the Valley Master Hu came to Shifang City to recruit disciples.

If they had known... If they had known earlier, they would not have followed Pei Yuchun and Hou Qiang. They would not have noticed that Tian Feirong and Little Fatty, two people with no ability, are now complimented wherever they go. There is no shortage of spirit stones and elixir to use. They can live a life so elegantly. So when they saw their appearance, some people blushed and wanted to dig a hole in the ground to bury themselves.

"It turns out to be Master Gu and several fellow apprentices. Is Master Gu going to move in too?" Pei Yuchun usually shows off his power, but it can be seen that in front of Gu Yao, he had to restrain his original attitude, especially since he had a master who followed him inseparably. Everyone said that Chi Changye was an evil god. At first, he actually thought that he was just an inconspicuous follower. Who would have known? That's how awesome he is.

"That's right, we come and see if there is a nice, quiet courtyard. I won't disturb you all." Gu Yao cupped his hands towards them.

Gu Yao had said so, but Pei Yuchun had no shame in staying any longer, so he had no choice but to continue leaving with the others, but his attitude was not as arrogant as before, and his voice was subconsciously restrained. Seeing them walking away, Tian Feirong and the little fatty burst into laughter and mentioned to Gu Yao a few things that had happened before. It had only been a short time since then, but the situation had quickly turned around.

The four of them quickly picked a courtyard. The area alone was four or five times the original size, as well as the ten acres of spiritual land. After paying the full amount of spiritual stones, the four of them quickly moved their luggage in. This place was divided into an inner courtyard and an outer courtyard. Tian Feirong and the little fatty stayed in the outer courtyard, leaving the inner courtyard to Gu Yao and Chi Changye. The four of them discussed it and decided that it was not good for the spiritual field to be left vacant. By using it, they could earn some amount of spiritual stones. However, it would take too much energy and time to tend it in person, so they decided to hire someone to plant it.

Tian Feirong suggested: "The spiritual rice and wheat we eat every day can be grown by ourselves. There is no need to spend spiritual stones to buy them. As far as I know, the grade of the spiritual fields here is between the eighth and ninth grades. The appearance is still quite good, so plant some spiritual fruits with a short growth period, and some spiritual grasses that you often use in Gu Yao. If you have some spare time, plant whatever is popular in the academy. The spiritual planter is still quite easy to hire."