Chapter 22 Zhong Changye

Moreover, it turns out that Brother Ye’s surname is Zhong, but now he changes his surname to Chi. Is it because he doesn’t want to be named Zhong anymore?

"Brother Ye is now called Chi Changye, not Zhong Changye." Gu Yao corrected Xu Chen.

Xu Chen said indifferently. Anyway, he didn't think that Gu Yao would reveal his existence to Chi Changye and would never face him one day. Is there any difference between calling him Zhong Changye or Chi Changye?

"What's wrong?" Seeing Gu Yao's subtle look at him, Chi Changye couldn't help but ask.

Gu Yao laughed quickly to hide his complicated mood: "It's nothing, I just think Brother Ye is very capable."

Among all the emotions, there was no sympathy. After all, he was a former golden elixir cultivator. How could he be a little Qi refining cultivator in his turn? Sympathy, that would make a huge joke. With Chi Changye's past cultivation and strength, no matter how downcast he was, he could be crushed with one finger.

Xu Chen had been locked up in the Dan Pavilion for a long time. It was rare for him to see the scene outside. He urged Gu Yao to go out for a walk and take him for a walk. Gu Yao was fed up with having an expert senior keep talking about him in his head, he had no choice but to go out for a walk. The excuse he told Chi Changye was to go out and relax, and Chi Changye did not disagree.

When he came out, he saw that it was much quieter outside. Sure enough, a swarm of people went to explore the Relic Mansion.

"Oh, what the hell kind of place is this? This kind of garbage is also sold at a stall? Look at the dim light of the spiritual grass, which is almost like a weed. How can it be sold? And the treatment methods of the spiritual grass over there, that's wrong. In this way, all the medicinal properties of the spiritual grass will be lost, which is equivalent to a useless grass. And over there..."

Gu Yao rubbed his eyebrows painfully, and Senior Xu kept shouting in his mind, like someone was hitting him on the head with a small hammer. He couldn't bear it anymore.

Gu Yao had to speak out: "Senior, you are making my head explode with the noise. This is a small place to begin with, and the cultivators have little experience. It is not as good as the place where senior came."

Then he said: "Senior, I picked up senior at the market here."

Xu Chen paused for a moment and then shouted: "What do you mean you picked me up? You were lucky enough to pick the Dan Pavilion, I'm just staying here!"

He just said that this is a place where garbage is sold. When the little bastard Gu Yao said he picked him up, didn't he mean...

Xu Chen was angry! He does not associate with rubbish. It can only be said that some people have poor judgment and regard Dan pavilion as rubbish.

"Okay, okay, I understand. If senior distracts me like this, Brother Ye will notice something strange." Gu Yao reminded, Chi Changye had looked at him with concern several times, and he didn't want to show anything strange.

Xu Chen really calmed down a lot this time, and he grunted unhappily for a while.

After shopping around, he added some materials for making talismans, as well as a few inconspicuous spiritual grasses mixed in a bunch of spiritual grasses. Finally, he bought some spiritual rice, spiritual vegetables and animal meat, and then headed back home.

In the wilderness outside Yuanyang Town, a team camped and rested on the spot after dark, waiting to continue setting off after dawn.

Quietly, a figure suddenly sneaked into one of the tents. When Tian Feiyang saw this, he hurriedly said respectfully: "Auntie, you are here. How hard has it been this journey?" There was admiration and yearning in his eyes. Not long after his aunt entered seclusion. The news came back that her breakthrough to foundation building was successful! The Tian family has added another foundation-building cultivator, but the news was suppressed by his grandfather to avoid causing any disturbance to the Gu family and the Lu family.