Chapter 36 Cuiyan Valley

Although the Fu Academy has a good reputation, they don't dare to take advantage of it. The entrance fee alone is not something that the family can't afford for them. Good alchemy skills are capital.

This time, in addition to trying to find the alchemist who has excellent alchemy skills as mentioned by Master Hu Gu, they also took this opportunity to recruit some disciples. However, Cuiyan Valley has always had strict requirements for accepting disciples. The main spiritual roots are required to be mainly wood-fire spiritual roots. Wood-spiritual roots are suitable for planting spiritual grass, and wood-fire spiritual roots are suitable for becoming alchemists. This requirement can wipe out a large number of cultivators, some wanted to try their luck, but upon hearing this, they immediately left in despair.

The two cultivators responsible for recruiting disciples are the two direct disciples of Master Hu Gu, the eldest disciple Sang Shuo and the second disciple Wan Siqing. They are also assisted by the elders of Cuiyan Valley. The clothes of the disciples in the valley all have a pattern. This tripod is the symbol of Green Smoke Valley*.

(T/N: sometimes I'll Green Smoke Valley translated as Cuiyan Valley, but they're still the same)

Wan Siqing was extremely beautiful. Looking down at the cultivators vying to come to take the test, she smiled and asked the senior brother beside her: "Senior Brother Sang, do we really need one more junior brother or sister this time?"

Hu Ting was obsessed with alchemy and did not like to manage secular affairs, and the time he spent on his disciples was limited. Since he accepted these two direct disciples, he did not plan to accept them again unless there was someone he particularly liked. Therefore, Sang Shuo and Wan Siqing's status in Cuiyan Valley is quite high, even higher than Hu Ting's biological grandson. After all, everyone knows that it is not Hu Weiding's turn to be the young master of the Valley. With his qualifications, even with the help of his biological grandfather, it's a problem if he can't build a foundation. But now there was a person who was personally admitted by their master to be extremely skilled in alchemy, and even said that he wanted him to accept as a direct disciple if he was of the right age. This made Wan Siqing feel the slightest threat. What should she say about their master?

In fact, he was a very casual person. Sexual preferences come from people based on temperament. If he likes someone, he will go to great lengths to train and teach them. If he thinks their talent is mediocre, he will probably leave them to others to be taught, and he will only ask about it when he thinks of it. Originally, Hu Weicai, the younger junior brother, had taken up a lot of the master's attention. If another younger junior fellow apprentice whose alchemy skills were approved by the master came in, she, the second senior sister, whose alchemy skills were not as good as the senior brother's, wouldn't have a chance for the position of a master.

Sang Shuo's eyes flashed: "He hasn't appeared until now. Either he thinks too highly of himself and doesn't even take us Cuiyan Valley and the master in his eyes. Or it's just that he is not young anymore. How can he have the face to run in front of the master.Youngest Junior brother is so ignorant that the master ran out to find him in person, but the younger brother has not even shown his face so far"

Wan Siqing smiled: "Let's not talk about the younger brother 's matters for the time being. The alchemy master's alchemy skills, is also very complimentary. The medicinal properties of various spiritual herbs are perfectly integrated, and there are very few impurities. The quality is better than other high-grade elixirs. We have learned alchemy from the master for these years, and we really want to know it such a tactic."

Sang Shuo was unhappy and snorted coldly. He is known as the number one person under the Valley Master in Cuiyan Valley. He showed excellent alchemy talent when he first entered the valley. He will be the second Hu Valley Master in the future. Now he is already halfway to the ninth level of Qi Refining. He has just stepped into the threshold of the eighth-level alchemy master. He wonder if there is any alchemy master who can compare with him in the foundation building period of Tianlin Continent? Now he heard the master praise that man with his own ears. He had never heard the master use such praise on himself. Sang Shuo felt jealous in his heart. He had not shown up for a long time, and he felt that the man had a false reputation and that the master had exaggerated.