Chapter 23 Antidote

"Logically speaking, such drugs should not appear in such a poor place. Gu Yao, I think this kid may not be aware of his situation. Ask him who gave him the drug. That person may have the antidote. "Xu Chen said with great interest.

Gu Yao replied in his mind: "Senior, you are not interested in the antidote prescription, but in the person who can come up with this medicine. "

He is stupid to ask Tian Feirong such a question. Isn't this just rubbing salt into his wounds? He didn't expect that the Tian family, which seems to be much more harmonious, also has such bad things. Could it be that what he saw was just an illusion? Xu Chen voice didn't rang, Gu Yao knew that he had guessed correctly and was speechless.

When Tian Feirong left, Chi Changye looked at Gu Yao: "Is there anything wrong with Second Young Master Tian? "

"Yes," Gu Yao didn't hide it, "He was probably given a medicine called Yi Ling San, which caused the absorbed spiritual energy to be unable to be retained, and his cultivation level could not be improved. Brother Ye, is the harmony in the Tian family all just superficial? Or was it said that someone else had drugged him, and Mr. Tian’s parents and relatives didn’t know about it? "

However, he still felt that it was more likely that someone close to him had administered the drug, so that he would not attract attention, because according to his senior, it was not a one-time drug. Tian Feirong did not seem to know anything about it, but he did not know anything about his family. The feelings were real, which made Gu Yao confused. Chi Changye did not doubt Gu Yao's judgment. Tian Feirong's situation was indeed suspicious.

He frowned and thought for a while and said: "We'd better not get involved in this matter for now. Wait until later. Let’s wait and see. By the way, is this medicine easy to cure? Xiaoyao, do you know the antidote? "

Gu Yao hurriedly asked Xu Chen, and Xu Chen replied lazily: "Of course I know. Although this medicine is rare, it is not difficult to understand. If you want me to give it to you, I'll just give it to you. "

After Xu Chen finished speaking, Gu Yao passed on an antidote prescription. Gu Yao read it and found that it was indeed not difficult, but there were a few magical herbs that he had not seen in the town, so he told Chi Changye and said, "I heard Brother Ye, it's really hard to interfere now that we're still in town."

If the Tian family is not as harmonious as it seems, and they break this balance rashly, the current cooperative relationship will not be maintained. Gu Yao lives a very comfortable life. If the Tian family has spiritual herbs sent to him, he will take them. The elixirs were refined and then handed over to the Tian family for sale. These elixirs did not appear in the market in Yuanyang Town. Whether the Tian family consumed them internally or sent them outside, Gu Yao did not care. He only wanted spiritual grass, spiritual beads and spiritual stones.

Months later, this calmness was broken. Some of the cultivators who went out to explore the Alchemist Palace came back and brought back a piece of news that shocked everyone. Many cultivators who entered the Alchemist Palace left their lives inside without saying anything, and there appeared several foundation-building cultivators  that fought in the palace.

In the end, not many people knew where the things in the alchemy master's palace fell into. Because the fight between the foundation building cultivators was extremely fierce, it was not the Qi Refining cultivators who could intervene. Anyway, after they finished the fight, they went in and found that the palace was empty.

"I made a wise choice not to go to the palace. I am lucky to have saved this little life. As for the people in the palace......" A cultivator sitting in the restaurant said to others with lingering fear, "even if I get the life, I'm afraid I won't be able to enjoy it. They are all targeted by the foundation-building monks. Who will be the Qi-refining monks in their turn?"