Chapter 41 Welcoming Surprise

Gu Yao patted Tian Feirong on the shoulder with appreciation and said, "Brother Tian, if you are loyal enough, then I will leave it to Brother Tian and Little Fatty from now on! " Tian Feirong was flattered. There will definitely be meat to eat by following Gu Yao.

Chi Changye curled his lips. This model is obviously not much different from that in Yuanyang Town. If it is true, then Tian Feirong is treating him and Gu Yao his dependence is even greater. After all, there is no Tian family in the academy for him to rely on. He have to say that this model is very good. Tian Feirong is also very good at getting things done. Seeing how long it takes, let him follow the boat. Some of the second-generation ancestors became familiar with each other and figured out some of the situation in the academy.

Jiang Yan and Zhou Li saw everything that happened on the ship. They did not interfere or explain.

Tianfu Academy has its own rules of survival.
Listening to Zhou Li's instructions when he talked about the situation of the junior brothers and sisters, Jiang Yan held his chin and smiled with relief: "It seems that everyone is quite energetic. I believe they will adapt well after entering the academy, so we don't need to worry too much."

Zhou Li twitched the corner of his mouth, still adapting well? If it hadn't been for Senior Fang's single-handed suppression, he don't know how the demons would be dancing wildly at this moment.

There was a light knock, and Jiang Yan said warmly: "Please come in."

Bai Xiuer opened the door and walked in. Holding a tray in one hand, Bai Xiuer smiled sweetly: "Senior brother Jiang, I made some flower cakes for the two senior brothers. Taste it and give Xiuer some advice."

Jiang Yan smiled intoxicatingly: "Okay, Junior Brother Zhou and I will try Xiuer's craftsmanship. Thank you Xiuer."

Bai Xiuer handed the tray to Zhou Li and left happily. Jiang Yan picked up a piece of flower cake with his white jade-like fingers and tasted it slowly, with a very happy expression on his face.

Zhou Li quickly stuffed a piece into his mouth, his eyes lit up after eating: "It's delicious. I didn't expect Junior Sister Bai to have such a skill, but senior brother, you are the worst, you are a two-faced. Junior sister Bai's soul has been seduced by senior brother. Senior brother, you still have fewer admirers in the academy? And you have broken the rules, right? By accepting Junior Sister Bai’s pastries does that count as protection?”

Jiang Yan raised a brow, and Zhou Li waved his hand quickly: “Okay, senior brother, as long as you are happy, it’s okay if I don’t say anything, junior brother, I will eat!”

Junior sister Bai has this unique skill, so it’s okay to take care of her more. As long as junior sister brings more flower cakes. Many people on the ship noticed Bai Xiuer's movements. When they saw her coming out empty-handed, they knew that this was a signal, that is, Bai Xiuer was protected by her senior brother. Otherwise, they would not have seen that they wanted to please his senior brother but could not give anything away. What is the origin of this Bai Xiuer?
Not only Senior Brother Jiang and the others, but Gu Yao and the other four also received flower cakes sent by Bai Xiuer. When Gu Yao took a bite of the flower cake, he felt a gentle spiritual energy overflowing in his mouth, and all the pores in his body felt comfortable. It exploded, and he couldn't help but look at Bai Xiuer in surprise. This flower cake was not only delicious, it seemed that the spiritual energy inside was also very mild and easily absorbed by people.
No, no, it's far more than that. When he tasted a piece of green flower cake, a cool spiritual energy rushed to his forehead. He felt refreshed and his eyes lit up. "Junior Sister Bai is so good at her craftsmanship! "

Chi Changye paused for a moment with the hand holding the pastry, and then continued as if nothing had happened, but he was a little overwhelmed.

Tian Feirong and the little fat man didn't care to talk anymore. Their mouths were full of pastries, so they could only nod in agreement to express their opinions.